2

Name: Sasha Milligan

Godly Parent: Aphrodite 

Mortal Parent: ?

Personality: Hyper, Shy, Friendly, Kind of sassy, Loves dresses. 

Gender: Female

Siblings: Hannah Milligan, Selena ect...

Fatal flaw: Falls in love with someone and tends to be clingy

Eye colour: Green

Sexuality: Lesbian/bi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a headache. Great way to start a day. To make things worse I was cold and hungry. I stood up and grabbed my backpack. Looking around I saw nothing that was familiar. It dawned on me that I was lost. I had walked a long way and managed to get lost. Awesome. My bag suddenly felt heavy as I began walking. I listened to the sounds of nature. The birds sung cheerfully and the frogs croaked in harmony. At least that was a good sign.

I walked for a bit before stopping to rest. I looked at a tree. It looked very very familiar. I glanced around. You guessed it. I had wasted my time and had been walking in a circle. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. I sat down and put my head in my hands. Normally I would put a positive spin on it but this was something that could not be made happier. Hey, Don't judge.

A noise startled me. I looked up and at the direction of the sound. I suddenly felt very nervous. I was alone and in a forest. Standing up I pressed myself against the tree. I know I know a weak move. The tree cant help me. The noise becomes louder. It sounds like twigs snapping under heavy boots. I stay still. Paralyzed in fear. If my heart could beat out of my chest I think it would've. I keep looking in the direction. The noise stops as I see someone step out of the trees. They looked pretty messed up, Their clothes caked in soil and slightly ripped. I didn't move. I remained pressed against the tree.

The stranger glanced around. For a moment I thought that they wouldn't see me. Nope. The saw me perfectly. Curse you, You stupid tree. The stranger began walking over. As they moved I saw that they had a slight limp and was using a stick to support them. I also noticed that this stranger was a girl. Her blonde hair plaited and little bits stuck out. Her green eyes shone under the rays of the sun and her long pale grey dress dragged along the floor. She looked like she had just come from a funeral or some sort of weird movie about a teenager that gets lost.

I slowly move away from the tree. She smiles at me. A weak smile. Her eyes looked around. She hobbled over and stood in front of me. I try to smile but her beauty was very distracting. Other than the dirt and strange dress, She was Beautiful. My mind thought back to home. When I was reading about a Goddess called Aphrodite. She was the Goddess of Beauty and love. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts. Why would this strange girl be the daughter of Aphrodite. For the Gods sake and mine I hoped she was. The girl began speaking. Her voice soft and gentle.

"Hi, My name Is Sasha. I hope I didn't scare you. You looked pretty frightened. I know I made lots of noise. I hurt my leg trying to get through those blasted trees. I think I fell over twice!"

Why this girl was acting so friendly, or was even speaking to me was a mystery to me but I went along with it.

"Hi? I am Anne but please call me A.Jay. I don't think I know you? Are you from my school? Maybe a year below me, Or are you new to this neighbor hood?" I was going to gesture around but we were in a forest. Only the Gods know where.

Sasha laughed. A sound that felt so pure to my ears. My heart beat quickened. "No I don't think we know each other. I have never see you. Anywhere. I think I am lost and I am hoping that you may know where we are." Her voice was filled with hope.

A feeling of guilt passed through me. "No, I am afraid I have got myself lost. In fact I have been walking in a circle for hours. I don't know where I am even going."

Sasha smiled. "Its okay. I am sure we can find away out of here. How did you happen to get lost? I ran away from home. My dad was a horrid man. I am out to find my older sister. She left after she found out that she was a Demigod. She never came back. She has sent letters to me about a camp. Camp Half-Blood. She has said that she is the daughter of Aphrodite. I never thought she was because of her brown hair but then I looked at My dad and he has brown hair. I have blonde hair so I must be Aphrodite's daughter ri-" She stopped talking. She seemed to realize that she must of said to much.

I looked at her. Another Demigod.

"Wow..You are a Demigod too? I got kicked out of my house. My Mum is moving her boyfriend in. He has twins so I got kicked out. She said that she couldn't stand living under the same roof as someone like me. A Demigod. Apparently I am like my Father but I don't know who he is. I heard my Mum say something about Music, But I need to do more research."

Sasha looked at me. She moved closer and grabbed my arm. Her touch was so gentle. My heart pounded against my chest. Of course this was only because she might be the daughter of the love Goddess herself. Plus I don't think I am a lesbian..I never really questioned it until now.

"No way! This is so cool, I knew my journey would lead to good things. Well apart from my sprained leg. How about we travel to the Camp together? We can find out who our Godly parents are and hopefully live a happy live whilst we are there. I am sorry about your Mum."

I smiled. "Sure, I have nowhere else to go. Lets do this. Maybe we will find more Demigods along the way." I paused. "You do know the way out of the forest right?"

Sasha frowned. She looked at her hand on my arm and quickly pulled away. She pulled out a map looked at it. I walked to her side and glanced at it. "I cant seem to read it. Everything seems upside down." Sasha said.

Okay, So I may have had to hold back a laugh. She had been walking around the forest. Alone. With a map that was upside down. No wonder she got lost. I took the map from her and turned it around. Her eyes widened.

"Sasha you have been reading it upside down..I guess if you hadn't we wouldn't of found each other." I said giggling.

Sasha laughed and nodded. "I guess you are right. I think that you should carry the map. You know for safe keeping."

I nodded. "Hey Sasha? Will you be able to travel? You know with your leg.." Sasha thought for awhile.

"I think so. Last time I did this the doctor told me to just walk on it and it should slowly heal."

I gave her a confused look but went along with her story. I don't think I could've changed her mind anyway. She had a determined look on her face. I put the map into my back pocket and put my arm out. "Here lean on me. Your stick looks like it is about to break and I do not want you to get hurt...Even more than you already are."

Sasha beamed at me and put the stick on the floor, She moved closer to me and leaned against me for support. She placed a arm around my neck. I had to hold back a smile. We slowly began walking.

I really hope this Camp Half-Blood isn't far away.