66

Tomorrow would either be fun or go really bad. The tension would be low or high. Will argument start out? Will people fall out or get along? All these thoughts ran through the crews mind as they went to bed that night.   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Crew as they now call themselves woke up bright and early and got ready to go hang out. No one really felt like it but they did not dare disobey Chiron. The Crew wasn't really a crew. It was just a bunch of friends who have to risk their lives everyday. Not only did they have a quest to complete they had to make time to hang out like today. Nobody really felt like hanging out. Damien was sad over the death of River and was annoyed at Joe because he kept saying that he felt her alive. He couldn't understand how someone could be alive but dead but he knew that it would be possible. 

Damien was the first to wake up. He got dressed in all black and went down to the canoe lake. He would hope that the others knew were to find him. The lake was the most relaxing place on camp. Well that was his opinion. 

Next to wake up and get ready was A.Jay. She wore bright clothes. Her camp half-blood t-shirt and some blue jeans with yellow converse shoes,  Then it was Joe, Cyrus, Sasha, Terri and Sam. They all found Damien and the Canoe lake and were later joined by Darren  and Riley. 

"Okay so we have to hang out." A.Jay said with a small smile. 

Damien sighed. "So what are we going to do today." He ran a hand through his raven hair making it even more messy. He stood next to A.Jay and looked at his friend group with a frown. He hadn't realized how much it had grown. It was originally meant to be him, A.Jay, Joe and Hannah but after Hannah's death things went weird and Cyrus and Terri came along. Damien sighed and looked along the line of his chatting friends. He barely knew Riley or Darren but he noticed they where close. He wanted to get to know them better. They did help in the battle against Joe's brother. Damien didn't even know Joe had a brother apart from Nico. He looked at Sam and Sasha. Sasha looked tired. He could sense that it was mentally as well. She had lost River and that hit her and himself hard.

"Well I say we do some training." Darren suggested with a grin at Riley. Riley laughed and pushed him.

"I would so win."

Darren and Riley bickered and joked on whilst Damien just remained quite. He sighed. "Anyone wanna do training?" 

Everyone stopped talking and turned to Damien and mumbled in agreement. A.Jay clapped her hands happily. "I Will be partnering you all up so look alive people." 

Groans filled the group as they looked at their friends sadly. 

A.jay ignored them and looked over to Cyrus who was frowning in his wheelchair. She felt bad for him and really missed him but he didn't remember her. It was all the demons fault. It hit her she had dated a demon. She pushed her thoughts away and teared her gaze away from Cyrus. 

"Riley and Damien, Terri and Joe, Darren and Sasha, Sam and Me, Cyrus you can do archery." A.Jay shouted out her teams and everyone split. Damien noticed how she was a good leader. 

Everyone split into the teams and began fighting. 

By the end of the training everyone was exhausted. They had talked about everything. Life. Where they would go after camp. A.Jay noticed Terri and Joe had began to get close again. Even after their break up the two had had a close friendship. A friendship which Damien disagreed with. He was grumpy throughout the whole day. A.Jay knew he had feelings for Terri. They had never gone away. 

A.Jay though back to the day her Dad, The great Apollo told her that Damien had a crush on her. She smiled at the thought. It was a sweet idea. But did she like him? She shook her head to get rid of the thoughts and walked over to him. 

"Hey Dami, You okay?" She asked. He looked her up and down and nodded. 

"I am always okay A.Jay. Nothing is ever wrong." He mumbled under his breath and smiled at her before turning to leave. A.Jay grabbed his arm.

"Look, Damien. I know everyone is going through a hard time...well just know I am always around to talk if you need me." 

Damien nodded and pulled away from the blonde girl. He smiled at her one last time before disappearing. 

A.Jay sighed and walked over to Cyrus. The two hadn't really spoken since the break up. He didn't remember her or the good time they had together. He barely remembered the fight with Joe's evil brother Blu. He didn't even know who Opal was or why he was in a wheelchair. He explained it as all fuzzy and how he woke up one day unable to walk anywhere. He was happy. A.Jay noticed this. Despite his condition her never relied on anyone and still managed to do the things he would normally do. He was especially good at archery much to A.Jays delight. 

"Hey Cyrus. How are things?" She asked and sat beside him. He turned his wheelchair to look at her and raised a brow before smiling. 

"Things have been good. I can't believe we had to train today. I was planning to ask the Hephaestus kids to hang out." 

A.Jay tried to hide her surprise. "Really? How about the twins. They seem nice." 

Cyrus nodded and started steering his wheelchair away. "Seeya...Eh..A.Jay." 

A.Jay frowned and nodded. She looked around and remember that this would be her team to go get the black rose. She sighed and stood and walked past everyone and back to her cabin. 

She heard a knock on the door and Will walked in with someone behind him. "Someone came to see you. He has a present." 

Will left and Theodore stepped forward and handed her a box. She noticed he was trying to hide his laughter and got worried. She slowly opened the box to reveal a mud cake. Before she could react Theodore grabbed the mud cake and threw it into her face. She screamed and wiped some away from her eyes.

Theodore laughed at her expression and began running out of the cabin but tripped over a box. He landed with a loud thud and A.Jay grabbed a slice of the mud cake and splattered it all over him. 

Lets just say Chiron made them clean it all up and was very unimpressed.