32

A. Jay felt a hand on her shoulder but she ignored it. "Like I said. Walk away or my fist will enjoy meeting your face. "
Janis pushed A. Jay and walked back to her friends.
Cyrus pulled A. Jay into her seat but didn't tell her off.
Opal sat in shock.. No words came.. A. Jay had changed. She picked fights now?  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The class dragged on but it finally came to a stop. Everyone got up and left. The sound of the chairs screeching and being dragged across the floor as everyone piled out of the class and outside to hang out.

A.Jay and Cyrus had no idea where they where going. Opal had headed outside so they decided to follow.   The two watched as Opal climbed a tree and they decided that it would be best not to follow as the kid named Janis was over there. Opal proceeded to climb the tree and vanished under the canopy of leaves. 

Cyrus was quite content walking around with A.Jay and so was A.Jay walking around with him. The two would never admit it but they enjoyed each others company and that they didn't have to hide anything from one another. 

Opal on the other hand was not having a very good time. She had fell out the tree and hand landed in someones arms. She thought that she had landed o the floor in a weird position but nope. She had literally fallen for someone. 

A.Jay heard the commotion and turned around and saw a funny sight.  Opal was being held in a bridal position. The boy was extremely good looking. Green eyes, Mousy brown hair with tints of blonde in, He was wearing standard everyday but casual clothes, A nice hoodie and black boots.

The boys friends where laughing in the background but the boy himself was staring at Opal with a frozen and confused expression.  

A.Jay glanced back at Cyrus who was holding back a laugh. She hit his arm gently gaining his attention. He smiled at her. 

"She fell for him" He whispered with a wink. A.Jay rolled her eyes feeling her face grow red as he winked her. 

Cyrus noticed this and pushed her but didn't press on it. He also noticed that the other boys where laughing at her. So did A.Jay.

A.Jay walked over to them. "Stop laughing. She could of hurt herself." 

The boys look at her and start to laugh harder. "Sure, I mean. Poor Wilson..Having to catch the unsocial kid." 

That is when everything went weird. A.Jay felt someone walk over to her. She thought it was Cyrus but it turned out to be completely the opposite. It was Alec. 

Alec was defending her. "Leave them alone mate." 

A.Jay turned to him and gave him a surprised look. He just smirked and winked. Why is everyone winking at her today?

The boy who was named Wilson gently set Opal down. She tripped and nearly fell over but he caught her. A.Jay noticed that Opal was blushing ever so slightly and she silently shipped the two. 

The boys gave each other look and shuffled off. A.Jay gave Alec a weird look again. Alec turned to A.Jay. 

"The names Alec" He says winking at her. Cyrus walks over and looks Alec up and down and glares a him from behind. 

A.Jay didn't notice as she was busy looking at the boy in front of her She did realise he was from the same class as her. He was the one staring at her.

Opal walked over to her. "Alec..What?" 

Alec didn't respond and winked at A.Jay again before walking away leaving a very confused Opal.

Opal coughed and hit A.Jays shoulder as she was gazing at Alec as he walked away. 

"You are aware that he is a bad boy?" 

A.Jay snapped out of her gaze and looked at her friend.  "Yeah..but still.."

Cyrus was looking at A.Jay confused. Did she like bad boys? 

Cyrus shook the thought off and look over to Alec who was staring at A,Jay. 

A.Jay was also staring back at him and none of them was looking away.  Cyrus felt a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach. Maybe jealously? 

Time slowly passes and everyone goes back to class. School was nearly over and A.Jay was very well up for it. She wanted to sleep.

"I might just pretend that I am sick and go back to Opals." A.Jay mumbled to Cyrus. 

Cyrus chuckled and grabbed her arm. "Nope. We have maths and that is were we are going." He dragged her to the classroom. Opal was following behind slowly but she was not with alone she was with Wilson. 

The two were really having a good time. 

They all arrived in maths and took there seats. To A.Jays surprise Alec sat beside her. Cyrus glared at him but sat on the other side of her. They had a big table so it was fine. Opal sat next to Cyrus and Wilson sat next to Opal. He seemed to like her. Wink..Wink..

The teacher walked in and started yammering on about sums. This was going to be a weird lesson. Especially because Alec was talking to A.Jay...