70

Mr D followed closely behind with his arm placed protectively on his daughters shoulders. He stopped and turned to Damien. "What is going on, why are demons coming to our camp. I heard you and A.Jay in your cabin talking to someone. You better explain."

Damien sighed and began to explain .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He began  explaining about Opal and about Blue and how they had been warned that the camp will be under attack. Mr D was not a happy God. Neither was Chiron. He was not happy at all.

"We can't evacuate the camp. We shall have to fight. Get your weapons ready this is gonna be a big fight."

"Shall we tell the camp?" Will asked casting his brothers and sisters worried looks. 

"Of course we tell camp, If we are under attack they deserve to know what is happening." Riley responded looking back at her Half-brother.  Chiron nodded and left the cabin.

A.Jay left her cabin to find Damien sitting on a bench near her. "Hey, You okay." 

Damien simply nodded. "We need to find Joe, No doubt he knows that his brother is about. He must be pretty shocked." 

"So must the new kid Kayden, Son of Hades and may of just found out he has a evil brother." A.Jay responded crossing her arms and going into a deep thought.

"Isn't he the one who hangs around with that Zeus kid. Ty? I haven't got chance to meet any of the new campers. I met Alexia and Darren and I have seen the twins, Freddie and his brother. See I have forgotten his name already." Damien sighed.

"Don't worry about that know. We have bigger worries." A.Jay mumbled placing a hand on her friends shoulder. Damien nodded and placed his hand over hers. "What if one of us dies..Do you think this is apart of the quest. The Dark Rose in the Underworld. What if Blu is in the Underworld an is possessing people with the black rose?"

A.Jay thought for a moment. It was a possibility. The Rose had powers that no one knew..apart from the kids of the underworld and Hades himself. "We won't die..We have lost to much as it is. You are right about the Rose though. We might have to speak to Joe about this." 

As if on Que the son of Hades appeared next to A.Jay with his famous lopsided grin. "Speak to me about what?" 

A.Jay sighed and took a seat next to Damien. "The Black Rose or as Damien calls it the Dark rose." 

Joe's smile faded and all the colour faded from his face. "Oh. That. I know about it alright. All the kids of Hades do. Its a bad rose but why do we need it." 

"Hades wants it." A.Jay replied simply as if the rose was no big deal.

"Of course Father wants us to collect the most powerful rose in the whole universe. That thing may be pretty but is dangerous." Joe growled. 

A.Jay snickered. "Like me then." 

Damien was the only one who laughed at the joke and winked at her whilst Joe shook his head and frowned at her. "This is no time for jokes...Oh Gods if Blu has that rose we are all doomed." 

Damien stood up. "Why? what's so special about this stupid plant?" 

Joe sneered at Damien. "The 'stupid' plant has powers to create and destroy demons. No wonder they are so many. It lives in the depths of the Underworld in a glass case. Now that we have that covered anyone wanna call the plant stupid?" 

"Can't you just speak to Blu? He is your brother." A.Jay asked nicely. 

Joe shook his head. "No A.jay, It not as simple as that. Not all of us siblings get along as happily as the Apollo kids do. I didn't even know he was my brother. So stop making it sound so easy. Its pathetic." 

Before A.Jay could speak Damien stood up and faced Joe. "Don't speak to A.Jay like that. We are all stressed here but don't take it out on your friends,  Okay?"

Joe shook his head. "Before you ask me to apologize I am not going to. Not everything is this perfect little fantasy that she has planned out in her little head."

"Stop it, Are you her friend or not? One minute you are acting all buddy buddy with her then then the next you are being rude. " Damien raised his voice and stood close to Joe.

They stared each other down until A.Jay interrupted. "Enough! Both of you stop it."

Damien backed down but Joe didn't. "He needs to stop getting in my business. Then maybe things will be okay. None of this would of happened if he had just kept out of it." 

Damien growled. "I am just saying that you need to get your priorities  straight. Are you her friend or not?" 

Joe sighed. "Of course I am. But this is my brother. I may not know him but its family. I know how it feels to be possessed and if he is we need to help him."

"Help him! Help him! No way am I helping him. He wants to destroy camp." Damien retorted angrily. 

A.Jay sighed. "If he is possessed we will need to help him. We need to find the black rose, Give it to Hades so he can take away its powers and unleash the soul that is being trapped by the demons. Demons shall not take over our camp. We shall fight them off."

Damien shook his head. "How many more of us have to die by the hand of his brother?" 

A.Jay looked at the ground. "I hope none."

Joe snorted. "Miss hopeful over here, Face the facts A.Jay. Lots will die." 

"That's enough coming from you." Damien said pushing Joe slightly. This angered Joe even more. 

"You are not her protecter Damien, SHE NEEDS TO FACE FACTS." He shouted pushing Damien back. 

"SHE ALREADY IS FACING FACTS. SHE KNOWS WHAT IT IS LIKE TO DIE JOE. UNLIKE YOU SHE TRIES TO KEEP PEOPLES HOPES UP." Damien shouted.

Joe shook his head and responded with his fist. He punched Damien in the face, hitting his nose. A loud crack could be heard and blood dripped down Damien's face. 

"Oh it's on Demon boy." Damien mumbled and tackled Joe to the ground. A.Jay tried to help by splitting the boys apart but she ended up with a bloody face in the end. 

Chiron had to come over and help because Damien started putting spells on Joe and Joe was using his underworld powers. It was ugly. 

All three of them ended up in the Apollo cabin's infirmary. A.Jay got a good lecture about never try split up a fight or you will get hurt like she did. Damien and Joe had to be separated in the infirmary because the death stares they were sending each other where to real and was unsettling the other patients.

Damien sat near A.Jay. "Sorry you got hurt, I didn't mean to punch you, I was aiming for his big nose." 

"Its fine really. I am all okay. Nothing broken unlike your nose. Thankfully Joe didn't get to hurt. Just a black eye."

"You still like him then. After how he treats you?" Damien questioned. 

"Maybe. We never really have a good friendship. Why? You jealous?"

Damien shook his head. "Don't push it."

They both laughed and winced in pain from their injuries.