48

Behind them Cyrus could be heard laughing. "You love it really."

Riley was already feeling at home. She couldn't wait to meet her siblings. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.Jay was showing her newly claimed half-sister; Riley around when Cyrus came running. He barged in the Apollo cabin causing quite a shock. Will passed it off but gave him a warning to knock. He was panting heavily and had to to catch his breath before speaking. 

A.Jay moved away from Riley's side and went to stand by Cyrus. "Wow, Someone is really unfit." She said with a smirk. Cyrus shot her a playful glare and began to speak. 

"I came to tell you that more campers have arrived." He paused and looked at Riley. "Which is good thing because it means more friends."  A.Jay raised a brow at him and giggled. "You ran here..To tell us that?" 

Cyrus groaned and sat on A.Jays bed. "Yes! I did. I don't see the problem. Do you Riley?" The room fell into silence, Campers outside could be heard chatting and laughing. A.Jay walked over to Cyrus and pulled him off of her bed. 

"Get off, That's my bed. Don't manipulate my sister!" She hits his arm gently "I never said that it was a problem." 

Riley watched from the other side of the room, A giggle escaped through her lips. She quickly covered her mouth and pretended to cough. If A.Jay or Cyrus noticed they didn't let on. They stared at each others angrily. If she didn't do something they would be stood their for decades. 

She coughed louder and pranced over, She nearly tripped over but manged to pass it off as some weird dance move. Why was she doing this . A idea went of in her head like a lightbulb being switched on. She slipped behind A.Jay and pushed her forward. "Just kiss already!"  

A.Jay yelped in alarm and fell forward, Automatically Cyrus tried to catch her but he tripped backwards and fell onto A.Jays bed. Riley nearly died from laughter. She wished she had a camera on her but alas she didn't. A.Jay had fallen on top of Cyrus and their faces where inches apart.  Both of them where as red as the strawberry's that grew in the strawberry fields. 

A.Jay quickly scrambled off of Cyrus but not without apologizing a billion times. Cyrus was just as bad. Riley quickly stopped laughing when A.Jay stood up and glared daggers at her. Cyrus clambered up from the bed and stood beside her with a small smile on his face but he turned it into a angry expression but that didn't hide the fact that his eyes shone with happiness. 

Riley put her hands up in a gesture of surrender but knew that she needed to run. She winked at her sister and fled out of the cabin as quick as her legs could carry her.   

Cyrus lent down to A.Jays ear and whispered. "Are you sure she isn't the daughter of Aphrodite?" 

A.Jay shivered. "That would be horrible, I think Aphrodite wishes that she is right now." 

The two shared a look and both scrambled to the door, Pushing and shoving each other. A.Jay hit him over the head and Cyrus tripped her. He ran out of the door laughing but it didn't last long as A.Jay pushed herself of the flaw and tackled him to the floor. They ended up in the same postion they had been in before. 

Cyrus smirked. "You enjoying yourself?" He laughed as her expression turned to horror and she quickly stood up. Cyrus laughed and remained on the floor. 

"Cyrus! This is not funny" A.Jay whined and leaned against her cabin. She watched as he got up and walked over to her. He had a small smile on his face. A.Jay gave him a confused look. He smiled at her his eyes boring into hers. 

Once he had reached her he placed a hand on her waist and pulled her closer. She looked up at him. "Cyrus.."  She fell silent when he placed his forehead against hers. He held her gently as if she might break. 

"Over the past few days I have realized something, I don't want to lose you. I want to be the one you come to for help, I want to be there for you. This whole prophecy about you finding true love and getting better, I don't know who that guy will be but he is lucky." Cyrus's heart was beating so fast that he thought that it might fly out of his chest. He only had one chance and he was about to take it.

"Cyrus? If this whole prophecy thing is bothering you..Explain to me why?" A.Jay felt his grip loosen and he took a step back and looked her straight in the eyes. 

"I can't explain it A.Jay, It would be to hard." He mumbled. A.Jay sighed and grabbed his hand gently. "Then show me..Show me what is bothering you. Do you think Joe is the guy who will save me?" 

Cyrus shook his head furiously. "No, He can't be the one." He looked at her waiting for her to move away. They where close. "I..I guess I want to be the one to make you better.." 

"What are you trying to say Cy?" A.Jay said growing frustrated. 

Cyrus sighed and ran a hand through his hair, making it messy. "Here goes nothing.." He placed a hand on her cheek and brushed a strand of hair out off her face. He took a deep breath and kissed her. He moved his hands to her waist. 

Cyrus expected her to pull away but to his surprise she kissed him back. He smiled into the kiss and pulled her closer. It was perfect. Well it was until they had to break apart for oxygen and a certain person called Riley appeared and shouted. "Whoo! Get some sis" She quickly ran and hid in her cabin. 

A.Jay pulled away and smiled at him. Her skin was glowing. "Cyrus, I don't think you have to worry about someone coming and saving me. You have done it yourself." 

Cyrus blushed and looked away. "Does this mean you like me too?" 

A.Jay smiled. "Yes Cyrus. I do. I love you." 

Cyrus grinned and kissed her again. He was the happiest guy alive right now.