27

I adjust my bag and head towards the edge of the camp border. I had enough drachmas and money to get to the small town, since it wasn't far from camp. I had walked it before. Cyrus fell in step with me and the two of us began our journey to Harviside Town.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Opal 

Nickname: Opie, Opi, O

Age: 16

Parents: Naomi and James (None of them are Gods. Opal is a normal being.)

Siblings: None 

Personality: Kind, Friendly. Warm-Hearted. She is very positive.

Likes: Animals, Positivity and making friends.

Dislikes: Very talkative people, Large amounts of attention and small crowded spaces. 

How did she and A.Jay meet?: The two live on the same street and grew up together. They never hung out until they got older but have been friends since. Since A.Jay mysteriously vanished the two haven't spoken.

(Not my character: Owned by my friend Emily who is writing her own book about her.  
Book name: Opal crimson White

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Trying a different style of writing)

A.Jay and Cyrus had been walking for ages. It had been a couple days since the pair had left camp as they where heading to A.Jays hometown. 

"Are you sure you know the way?" Cyrus asked his newly found friend A.Jay. 

"For the fifth time Cyrus, Of course I do. I have been this way before. Look up ahead that is the forest I had to sleep in." 

Sure enough the two where heading towards a forest, It stood out from the rest of the surroundings as it was a small clump of trees with a winding footpath that led to Harviside. The terrain got rougher and a little stepper as they continued to walk. 

A.Jay was getting frustrated because she was tired. She didn't even know if Opal still lived here. Al she had to keep her going was hope. She never thought she would return but here she was. 

"I guess you do..How long left?" Cyrus asked as he tried to keep up with A.Jay.

A.Jay sighed out of frustration. She ignored his question and walked faster. Cyrus, being the smart lad he is knew not to press on because he did not want a arrow to the face . He had only met the girl a few days a go and only knew that she was broken and needed someone to fix her. He knew it would be hard but he hoped for the best. How could he let a girl as nice as her hurt. Cyrus didn't know Joe but he had seen him around camp. He could sense that he was once a really kind guy but he was just as broken as A.Jay but he pushed A.Jay away.  He had nothing against Joe but he did feel a little bit of anger towards him.