50

"Maybe if she speaks to Terri.." Alexia pauses. "She might be able to find out what her problem is."

Cyrus nodded. "I see what you mean. After training I will ask Will if I can speak to her."

They made their way towards a angry looking Terri and a very annoyed looking group of people. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexia had no idea who Terri even was but as soon as she laid eyes on her she immediately hated her. She had a attitude, rolled her eyes at everything Damien said and pushed him away expecting him to come back. If he wasn't paying enough attention to her she would throw herself at him and demand it. This was not a healthy relationship but what right did she have to say anything? None. 

Terri threw her arms around Damien and pulled him closer for a kiss but he surprised her and pulled away. The look on her face was priceless she turned bright red and stomped her foot. Damien ignored her and looked over at Alexia with a small smile on his face. Terri grabbed his arms and tried to make him look at her but he pushed her away and walked over to Alexia and Cyrus. 

Damien waved and stopped in front of the two with a grin on his face"Hey Alexia, Cyrus. You ready for training? We are just choosing our partners." 

Cyrus had a small smirk on his face. "You have your hands full." Alexia and Damien followed Cyrus's gaze. He was looking at Terri who was sending death stares their way. 

"Well, Yeah. She is difficult but that is love isn't it." Damien replied with a sad smile. "Trust me she isn't that bad. She is just having a bad day. She won't tell me what happened though." 

Alexia nodded she had no interest in his love problem, She had no reason to believe in love. It was a lie. "I don't see the point in love..Just gets you hurt." 

Damien met Alexia's eyes and it felt like there was some sort of connection. Of course Alexia ignored it and teared her eyes away from the older boy. She could still feel his eyes burning into her. The feeling made her angry and annoyed. She looked at Cyrus and noticed him staring over to the cabins with a sad look. He must be missing his girlfriend or he was worried about her. 

"Cyrus. You girlfriend will be fine. What can happen in a sort amount of time?" She says nudging him with her elbow. Damien's eyes filled with worry and he also glanced over to the cabins. Alexia didn't understand why they where so worried but she really didn't care. It was none of her business.

Damien shook his head. "Will is with her. If anything is to happen he will tell us." Cyrus nodded and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, Who is my partner today?" 

Damien grinned and began pairing everyone up. 

Cyrus with River. 

Sasha with Sam.

Damien and Alexia. 

Everyone split up, Cyrus and River raced towards the rock climbing wall which was full of lava. Sasha dragged a very uncomfortable looking Sam to the swords and forced her to pick one up. Damien gave Alexia a fake sword and the two began sparring. 

After a few hours of Sparring, Everyone met back. The only person who was not sweating was Terri because she hadn't done anything. She had refused to work with anyone but Damien but Damien chose Alexia. Alexia had a horrible feeling that Terri was waiting to get her alone ad talk to her in a not so friendly way. 

Damien smiled at Alexia and pulled her out of her thoughts. He seemed to know what she was thinking. "Don't worry..I won't let her get anywhere near you." With those words said he left and dragged Terri with him. 

Cyrus and River ran over and introduced Alexia to Sam and Sasha. Sasha seemed nice enough but the girl named Sam made her feel nervous and angry. Once the two had left Cyrus explained that Sam was the daughter of Ares. He basically radiated anger. Not good.

"You ever met Ares in person?" She asked him. Cyrus seemed like a gentle guy but step close to the war God that could change. She had never met him but she had heard stories, One look at him and you would feel like fighting anyone who annoyed you. 

Cyrus laughed and shook his head. "Gods no, We rarely see the Gods. Sometimes they appear and help us on our quests but other than that No. I think that is for the best. Gods are powerful and busy. They don't have time for their children." 

Alexia felt like Cyrus was just saying that to comfort her and himself. She already knew that they had no time but once again she couldn't care less. She didn't resent the Gods she just felt like they needed to respect her before she respected them. It was a motto she lived by. 

"So, What now?" She mumbled. The two walked aimlessly around the camp and had ended up near the cabins. 

"I need to go speak to Will, Maybe he will let me see A.Jay. Gods I miss her. Seeya Alexia!" He says running towards the Apollo cabin. 

She wanted to meet this A.Jay and find out what was the big deal about her. Yes she had died and come back but surly she had something else to her name? A thought hit her. She would ask around camp. She wondered if A.Jay wanted to be known for something else. 

Alexia ran in the direction of the Apollo cabin. She saw Cyrus chatting to Will who sighed and pulled him in with a small smile on his face. She slowed down to a walk. The boy named Will had left the door slightly ajar. 

Alexia knew she shouldn't but she couldn't help herself, Curiosity beat her and she peered through the crack. Cyrus was seated next to a bed, Will was talking to another Apollo camper who had a cast on and looked in pain. In the bed next to Cyrus a figure sat up and the room filled with a dim light before going back to normal.Cyrus must of told a joke because a melodic laugh filled the room. She felt the urge to smile but bit down on her lip. 

The girl sat straighter and leaned towards Cyrus she pulled him into a hug and he turned red. The scene almost made her wish for a special someone but she knew that she couldn't let herself fall for that trap. Not again. 

She peered closer and tried her best to get a good look at the girl but all she saw was a few blonde hairs and flickering eyes. That must be her imagination. She gave up and turned away and walked and walked back to her cabin where she met with Darren. Maybe she would meet the famous A.Jay tomorrow.

"Where have you been?" Darren muttered from under the covers of his bed. She could tell he hadn't been sleeping. She pulled the cover of his bed and grabbed the book he was reading and read the title. It was in Greek. The only language she could understand. 

"With Cyrus. Training. This is my book Dweeb." She replied angrily and sat on the edge of his bed. He kicked her gently and snached the book back. 

"Yeah I know. You like Cyrus?" He questioned returning back to his book. 

Alexia laughed bitterly. "No, He has a girlfriend. You know I hate love." 

Darren sighed and didn't reply. She climbed of his bed and got into her own. It wasn't night but she felt like sleeping.