61

"Three shall travel?" Cyrus mumbled. "Well, It must be A.Jay as the first person. We will decide who to pick when we get back to camp."

Everyone nodded and they fell into silence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Monica Aidens.

Godly Parent: Hecate 

Mortal Parent: ?

Follower Of: Hecate 

Personality: Mysterious, Quite, Scary.

Gender: Female

Siblings: Damien Williams and Lou Ellen.

Fatal Flaw: Loyal to her Mum.

Sexuality: ?

Monica is 16. She is a extremely powerful witch. She was raised by her Mother but mostly lives with Apollo, Zeus and Hera. She has never been to Camp Half Blood before because her Mother fears that she will neglect her responsibilities and her respect for Hecate.  She can travel to and from the Underworld whenever she pleases and sometimes has power over the cross roads.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Darren didn't know what to quite make of the hospital, He had always hated them. Ever since his Dad passed away from Lung cancer he hated even being in a mile radius of the place. It always brought back bad memories of his Father. At least he had Riley to keep him company. The two where the last ones to wake up after the battle. 

Darren was shocked to find Cyrus in a wheelchair, River dead and A.Jay reciting prophecy lines. Riley was chatting with Damien and trying her best to keep him focused on her and not River who was lying still in her death bed. He never really knew River but he did know that she and Damien went everywhere with one another. He had only just got to know the cheeky red head after she stole his keys. 

Riley walked over to him and gave him a small smile and helped him out of his bed. He thanked her and the two walked over to Cyrus and Joe. Darren had heard tales and stories about him so he didn't trust the kid at all, He guessed A.Jay was having the same conflict as every time she looked in his direction her eyes flashed white and she would rub her temples. To be honest Joe scared Darren. He felt like a worm standing next to a hawk. One wrong move and he would be dead.