34

"Cyrus..Your bleeding.." A.Jay whispered and scooted closer to him. She wiped the blood from his nose and around his eyes with her sleeve and then proceeded to lean her head on his shoulder.

He knew he would have bruises tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrive back at Opals house. No one said a word as they entered the House. Opal walked off somewhere and Cyrus went and sat on the sofa. Cyrus was in lots and lots of pain. Thank the Gods that it was the weekend tomorrow. 

Cyrus regretted fighting Alec as it was against his nature and terms but he felt something that he had never felt before. Jealousy. He had no idea why and the thought was scaring him. 

Opal said that they could take him to the doctors but he didn't need to go. Demigods had a thing called Ambrosia. It heals almost anything but if consumed to much you might burn to ash. 

Cyrus gets up of the Sofa and trudged upstairs. He waked over to his backpack and looked inside. He didn't notice Opal watching him. "Argh where is it.." 

A.Jay was already in the room and walked over to him. Cyrus was beyond stressed. "I cant find it Jay!." 

A.Jay knew what he was looking for and went to her own bag. "Lay down." She ordered. He did ass he was told. Back at camp Will had given her a few tips on how to heal and she was going to put it to the test. 

He laid on the bed and waited for what she was about to do. She handed him a few pieces of Ambrosia and he quickly took it. The substance quickly taking affect. The pain in his body ceased. Now to work on the nose. 

A.Jay grabbed her Orange camp half blood out of the bag and placed it on his nose to stop the bleeding, She knelt beside him and began humming. She was soothing him as his nose clicked back into shape. He smiled at her as she stood up.

"Thank you.." He mumbled as he began to drift of listening to her voice. She walked out the room holding the bloodied t-shirt. She walked past Opal who was watching what had happened with a really confused look. A.Jay put the ruined t-shirt into the washer and walked away. She walked back upstairs. 

Opal on the other hand was being a ninja. She snuck into the washer room and pulled out the t-shirt. 'Camp Half-Blood' it read with a black Pegasus imprinted on the front with the writing. Who would name a camp that? A.Jay had also put some jeans beside the shirt and a strange coin had fallen out. It was bigger than the average coin. 

She heard A.Jay coming back down the stairs and stuffed the coin back in the pocket and walked out. A.Jay was heading over to Namoi and whispered something to her so she decided to follow. 

She listened outside the door as her mother and her friend had a strange conversation

"I gave him some Ambrosia, His nose will be healed by tomorrow. He is sleeping at the moment. I need to Iris message Percy to see if Chiron has come back." She heard A.Jay mumble.

"Of course..Have you told Opal yet?" Naomi asked.

There was silence before A.Jay spoke up.

"How can I? Oh Hi Opal my dad is Apollo the sun God and I go to a camp full of Demigods and train to fight monsters and go on quests. Cyrus is also a demigod and his mum is Nemesis. Yeah that will work." 

Opal stood in shock. She turned on her heel and ran upstairs. She looked in on Cyrus who was sleeping and pinched herself. His nose looked better. She snuck in the room and grabbed A.Jays bag. She was going to find out. She grabbed the bag and ran to her room .

A.Jay left Naomi and went back to Cyrus. She sat on the bed next to him and sighed. She ran her hands through his hair. He truly was a idiot. Why did he get in a fight?

She got up and went to sit on her own bed. She grabbed her brush and began brushing her hair. How was she going to tell Opal? 

She went inside he pocket, Pushing her thoughts away and walked into the bathroom. She found a spray bottle and began to spray water in the air. 

"Oh Iris message show me Percy." 

She threw her drachma in and Percy appeared in a watery rainbow

Little did she know Opal was outside hiding and holding her bag. 

Percy turned around and dropped his sword. "A.Jay?" He picked his sword up and it turned into a pen. "Where in Hades name are you?" 

A.Jay laughed at the Older boy and noticed Damien and Will coming over. "I am at a friends house. I am safe. I am here with Cyrus the new guy." 

Percy nodded and Will stepped forward. "Is that Blood? Are you okay?"  He said in a panicked state.

A.Jay looked at her shirt, Sure enough splatters of blood were on her shirt. "Cyrus got in a fight. I healed him. Just because you are my half brother doesn't mean you need to worry about me." 

Will rolled his eyes. "Blame dad for that" 

A.Jay and Will laughed. Damien pushed pas t him and waved. "A.Jay! When you get back I am so going to kick your but. Be ready for a dagger to the throat." 

A.Jay shurgged and nodded. She knew he was joking but Opal who was listening in didn't.

"Oh and A.Jay? I think Joe is coming your way. I told him that you have left and he is coming to find you. We all tried to stop him..I hope he is coming to apologize." Damien said his eyes full of worry.

A.Jays heart skipped a beat. She waved goodbye as the Iris message ran out. She slid down the bathroom wall and placed her head in her hands. She hoped he was coming to apologize too.