49

Cyrus blushed and looked away. "Does this mean you like me too?"

A.Jay smiled. "Yes Cyrus. I do. I love you."

Cyrus grinned and kissed her again. He was the happiest guy alive right now. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyrus didn't know why he kissed her but he was very glad that he did, He had always thought that he felt something more for her than just being friends but he was always worried about her not liking him back. He had literally scored. Not just that but A.Jay had began to heal and was getting better everyday since she had spent time with him. It made him feel warm and fuzzy inside because he could do something good and it was helping the person he loved. He had also noticed that the blessing of Aphrodite was starting to show. Even without it he still thought that she was stunningly beautiful. Cheesy I know. 

It had been a 2 days since the incident 'The Kiss' and he hadn't really got to spoken to A.Jay about it, Once Will had found out that she had begun to heal he had ordered her to stay in the infirmary so he could keep an eye on her. He wasn't allowed in the Apollo cabin and quite frankly it was killing him. 

Damien had came to see him early in the morning which was strange because from what the campers say about the Hecate cabin they don't like waking up. He must be different. He had invited him to hang out with him and his friends later on in the day; which he agreed to.

Cyrus stood outside his cabin, He glanced around and saw Riley heading his way with some people he didn't know. She gave him a big smile and waved. The others followed her gaze and looked at him. As they got closer he could hear one person ask her if he was her boyfriend. Not awkward at all. Her response was surprising. 

"No of course not! Just met the guy. I mean he is n-nice looking but he is taken..By my sister." She seemed nervous and twiddled with her fingers. She met his gaze and quickly looked away. 

Cyrus shook of the comment and took his time analyzing the new people. He noticed that two of them looked alike. Twins of course. Both boys, The only difference was the fact that one was taller, He had a more serious expression on his face than his brother who looked giddy and had a mischievous glint in his eyes. He was about two or three inches smaller.  Beside them stood a young girl with grey eyes, Purple hair mixed with hints of pink in and very stylish clothes. She gave him a wary look before returning her attention to Riley. The boy beside her looked older, around 16-17 but you can never be sure. He also had grey eyes, unlike the girl he was very tanned and had dark hair. He seemed to be a bad boy but Cyrus doesn't judge people by the looks. 

Riley came and stood beside him, smiling. She was always smiling but behind her smile his a lot of secrets, Her eyes swam with feelings of nervousness and pain. Just like A.Jay and a lot of Apollo kids she hid her feelings.  She leaned against the Nemesis cabin and watched as her little group mutter among themselves. 

"Chiron thought I would be a good tour guide? I literally started a few days ago and barley know the ropes but he gave me this talk about believing in myself and I couldn't let him down. So here I am.  These guys arrived after I did and have been staying in the Hermes cabin." 

Cyrus nodded thoughtfully. "If Chiron believes then that is a good sign..Any of these been claimed?" He rested his head against the cabin and looked down at her. 

Riley nodded. "Yeah, They all have, They just stayed in the Hermes cabin until Chiron said so. The twins in the Hermes cabin..The Stoll brothers, Travis and Connor took a liking to Fredrick straight away...Not so much Carlos as he was a bit serious."