58

A.Jay was having a hard time standing up so Cyrus gently picked her up and placed her on the comfy sofa and gave her some more ambrosia..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The days passed by slowly, each one dragged. A.Jay was getting better. She could walk around now. Damien, Cyrus and River all got accepted at Opals school whilst Darren and Riley stayed with A.Jay. 

A.Jay helped around the house sometimes but she couldn't really do a lot, When Opals Mum wasn't watching Darren and A.Jay went out the back and practiced sword fighting to calm their nerves. Darren was a great help in keeping everyone in the group calm. 

Cyrus always watched the clock in class, a lot of people remembered him from the last time he was at school and because of the fight he had with Alec that one time. People bullied him now. Opal tried to keep in control but without A.Jay by his side he was at a loss. River had major ADHD and kept getting detentions for stealing things. Opal got in trouble for bring the trouble makers to the school. What could she do? Tell them to leave when her best friend was dying at her house. 

She was questioned a lot about A.Jay, Once she nearly slipped up and told her friend Janet that she was dying but she walked off in time. She carried the dagger in her backpack for safety measures. She was hanging around with demigods after all. Her friends Wilson and Cameron kept asking her questions which she couldn't reply to. 

A.Jay and Darren walked into the living room, both slightly sweaty from their training. The collapsed on the sofa. "You are getting better." Darren said with a smirk. He leaned into the sofa and looked at A.Jay. She playfully pushed him and sank into the warmth of the sofa. "Same goes to you. I wish I could just get better..Then we can all go home." 

Darren nodded and wrapped his arm around her. "I know, But what is the others like it here?" A.Jay looked at the blood stained carpet. "Then they stay." 

Riley walked in with two cups of hot cocoa and placed them on the oak table in front of the pair. She plopped herself in between the two and lent on A.Jay gently. "Why would they want to stay here? What does this place have to offer?" 

The room flashed purple and Damien appeared. No one found it weird anymore, He kept to himself. Just like Karina did. After A.Jay began to walk around Karina left and said she would go see Lucy to tell her what happened. Damien walked over to A.Jay and sat on the other side of her, He hit Darren's arm angrily and Darren recoiled. 

"Damien, Do you like it here?" A.Jay questioned. Damien gave her a shocked look and shook his head. A.Jay smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder, pushing Riley off of her, whilst wincing in pain. The wound still hurt her and she was left with a nasty scar on her lower torso and leg. Damien described them as battle scars which made her feel better about them. 

"I have some too" He had said to her when she was staring at them. She was on her own and he had teleported in on her crying. He walked over and wiped away her tears. "Nothing to be afraid off. We all love you scars or no scars." 

A.Jay had found that sweet, Cyrus hadn't really spoken to her as much as he used to. She was afraid that he didn't like her anymore and as the days dragged on she felt weaker. The words Damien had said made her feel much better. More alive. Damien was the one who was always comforting her. Not Cyrus. 

"He loves you, You know." Damien said reading her thoughts. A.Jay glanced at Damien, Like her he had to deal with his eyes changing colour so he didn't go to the school.