25

I was glad that Damien was with someone. I just wished I was too. My mind flashed back to the time I first met Joe and how he was happy that I wanted to be his friend. How the times have changed. Hopefully we would be friends in the future.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Cyrus Lian 

Godly Parent: Nemesis

Mortal parent (S) Liam Lian

Personality: Cyrus is a kind hearted teen, He will get both sides of a argument. He rarely judges. He tries to help anyone if he can.  He is the Son of a the Goddess Nemesis , Nemesis is the goddess of  indignation against, and retribution for, evil deeds and undeserved good fortune.  

Gender: Male

Siblings: Would of been Ethan Nakamura but he died. So Cyrus is the only known son of Nemesis.  There is another boy but he is never in. Damien White. 

Fatal flaw: Loyalty 

Eye colour: Brown

Sexuality: Straight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.Jay's Pov

I stayed outside for awhile, My arrows sprawled across the grass.  I didn't really feel Like doing much so I just sat down beside the arrows. I don't really like to mope but today I had a good enough reason. I was trying to be happy and productive but nothing seemed to be making me any happier. Maybe I should go see if there are going to be any new campers. 

I grab my belongings and all the arrows of the floor and slowly make my way to the Big House. Chiron had this strange way of taking people's bad thoughts and putting a positive spin on it. I was just hoping he would have some campers I could help show around. 

I enter the Big house and look around. Everything was the same of course. I placed my bag by the door and find Chiron. He was sat with Mr D and the two where playing cards. By the looks of things Mr D was losing. Hah.

Chiron looked up and smiled at me. He was in his wheelchair, Which was very strange. "Ah good to see you A.Jay, Will had been keeping me updated on your wellbeing. I hope you are feeling a little better." 

I look him dead in the eye and remain silent. I didn't feel like wasting my breath on explaining how I felt or even lying to them I knew very well that Chiron could see through my lies. Pity. Even through I ignored him he didn't seem to mind he just continued speaking.