68

Joe stumbled out of his cabin looking tired whilst A.Jay glowered at the two.

"What!" Both A.Jay and Joe shouted in unison. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whats up with them? They are worse than you." Darren mumbled under his breath to Riley. Riley coughed and nudged him with her elbow. 

"Guys we need to discuss what just happened." Riley announced as the two got closer. She watched as A.Jay and Joe eyed each other up and down. She wondered if they liked each other but pushed the thought away as she had more important things to think about. 

Joe raised a brow as he stood beside A.Jay. "What, did you guys start dating and decided to tell us? Because wow..I don't really." He stopped when A.Jay shoved him. 

"That's good to hear. You make a good couple." A.Jay interrupted Joe as he glowered at her. 

Riley turned bright red as Darren fidgeted uncomfortably. "No..We, eh are not dating. We where attacked by the same demons we met at Opals. 

A.Jay frowned. "So you are not dating?" She looked at Joe who looked back at her. 

"Shame, They would of made a cute couple." Joe mumbled to A.Jay who nodded. The two began to talk about it and started making jokes. 

Darren coughed. "Guys, I am pretty sure we have something more important to talk about." 

Joe sighed. Both him and A.Jay was hoping they had heard wrong and that in fact the two was going to say it was all a joke and that they were in fact dating. But they both knew that it wasn't happening. At least not yet. 

"So, You got attacked, When you go into the woods. I presume you did. You stumbled across some monsters and boom. Fighting." Joe says in annoyed tone. "Why come to us." 

Darren growled. "Because they are the same demons that where with your brother and A.Jay is like a leader in a way." 

Riley placed a hand on Darren's shoulder. She had never seen him this angry. 

A.Jay sighed and ran a hand through her messy blonde hair. "One I am not a leader. I don't ever want to be in charge of something that brings death and two what can me and Joe do to help?" 

Joe sighed beside her and nodded along with her. 

"They asked for you A.Jay." Riley said getting annoyed at the twos attitude. 

Joe stepped forward  in front of A.Jay in a protective manor which everyone found strange. "So what, You are just going to give her up. She is your sister for Hades sake, If they want her they will have to get though me."

Damien heard all the noise and used his magic to appear beside A.Jay.  "What is this about giving someone up. You are not doing such a thing." 

Joe snarled and turned his anger onto Damien. "Keep out of it Damien." 

Darren and Riley gulped as Damien's eyes turned purple but Damien kept calm. He simply ignore Joe and looked at Darren, since he had been standing near by as Darren had explained he knew what was going on. 

"I am just saying that they want A.Jay." Riley mumbled putting her hands up in surrender. 

Joe frowned. "What are we gonna do?" He placed a arm around A.Jays shoulder much to her surprise but she didn't push him off like he thought she would. 

Darren looked at A.Jay. He had a plan but he knew the others would never agree. "We could send A.Jay into the woods. They probably want her alive, she will be fine." 

Joe nearly lunged at Darren but A.Jay stopped him. "Don't" She whispered in his ear. He shivered and nodded. 

Riley decided it was time to ease the tension. "So, A.Jay when did you and Joe become a thing?" 

Damien looked at the two and glared at Joe. "What?!" 

"Woah whoa, we are not a couple!" Joe said defensively. A.Jay nodded. Riley realized that something must of happened before she ever got to camp. So much for easing the tension. 

Damien shook his head angrily. Riley didn't understand why he was so angry about what she had said. It clicked in her head that he must like A.Jay or used to. 

"You gonna steal everything away from me Joe?" Damien said looking Joe in the eye. Joe let go of A.Jay and sneered at Damien. "I said we weren't dating. If you like her so much then ask her." 

Damien growled and stormed off muttering things under his breath.

Joe sighed and put his arm back around A.Jay who was watching Damien walk away with a look of surprise. She looked at Darren. "Ill do it." 

Darren nodded and gave her a small smile. He admired her for her bravery. Joe didn't agree with what was going on but he didn't say anything because the plan had been formed. A.Jay would wait in the woods whilst Darren, Joe and Riley hide in the trees in case things goes wrong. 

Joe sighed and ran a hand though his hair making it even more messier. Darren and Riley left and walked away back to Alexia.

"Your really gonna risk your life?" Joe asked as he watched the two walk away. 

"Nothing new is it Joe. If they are sent by Blu then we need to know. He could still be out there." A.Jay responded shrugging. 

"We all watched him be killed." Joe retorted. A.Jay rolled her eyes.

"why are you so against this? normally you wouldn't care." 

Joe frowned. "Because I freakin care about you! I am not possessed anymore. I remember being your best friend. We where so close. We can be again if you just let me in." 

"I am letting you in. We have bigger problems right now." A.Jay shouted angrily and walked off. 

A.Jay walked past the Hecate cabin and Damien stopped her. 

"A.Jay you need to see this." He shouts running out of her cabin and grabbing her arm. He pulls her into his cabin. 

"Hi, A.Jay. I need your help." A familer voice says.