51

Alexia laughed bitterly. "No, He has a girlfriend. You know I hate love."

Darren sighed and didn't reply. She climbed of his bed and got into her own. It wasn't night but she felt like sleeping. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night came and passed quickly. Campers slept restlessly in their cabins. The cold air creeping through the cracks in the wood. The golden fleece shimmered brightly in the morning light. A.Jay crept out of her cabin making sure that she didn't wake her brother's and sisters, Especially Will. He had a habit of knowing when anyone left. She crept over to the door and gently opened it and closing it behind her. She sighed in relief and ran into the forest. The forest was dangerous and anyone who goes in there might have the risk of getting lost. A.Jay knew that the Wood Nymphs would help her. 

The cold air bore down on her but it didn't bother her anymore. The cold only made her quicken her pace. She had agreed to meet up with Cyrus deep in the forest away from everything. The two hadn't got to spend much time together since Will had kept her captive in her cabin. 

She arrived in the middle of the forest near a large rock and slowly climbed onto it. She glanced at the sky, Stars still shimmered slightly but slowly faded away. She looked at the ground and heard footsteps heading her way. It was either Cyrus or another camper was also awake at the crack of dawn. 

She waited patiently until the figure came into view. The familiar brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Cyrus had made it. She jumped down from the rock and landed gracefully in front of her boyfriend. He grinned at her and grabbed her hand.

"Hey." He mumbled. She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. 

"Hi, What now?" A.Jay replied happily. Just seeing him made her feel giddy. 

He smiled at her and pulled her along, They walked for awhile and ended up near a river. A few water nymphs surrounded the place but none of them bothered them. Cyrus sat down near the river bank and pulled A.Jay with him. She laid down and rested her head on his lap. 

"I don't see why Will wouldn't let me see you." Cyrus muttered angrily, He fiddled with a strand of A.Jays blonde hair. She looked up at him and flashed him a sorry smile. 

"I don't know either but he did the other day. Are we keeping a eye on Joe?" 

Cyrus nodded. "Yeah, Can you question Terri? Alexia thinks you should since you where the one who knew her first." 

A.Jay furrowed her brows. "Who is Alexia? I don't think Terri really likes me that much. She only wants be for Damien. I don' t like the fact that she is hurting Damien. He chose her over me you know." 

Cyrus clenched his jaw. "He liked you?" He paused and shook his head. "Never mind that doesn't matter anymore you are mine now, Alexia is a friend of mine. We trained together. She doesn't believe in love. At all." 

A.Jay sat up and looked at her boyfriend. He was looking out across the river. "Do you like her? If you want to date her I would understand. I mean I am not exactly the best girlfriend ever.." 

Cyrus looked at A.Jay and pulled her into a hug. "Don't even think about that. You are the only one for me. Okay?" He pulled away slightly and kissed her gently. She kissed back and pulled away for oxygen. 

"Sorry, I just haven't been able to hang out with you and I thought maybe.." A.Jay started but Cyrus shook his head and placed a finger on her lips and shushed her. "and I understand that, I understand that you are recovering." 

A.Jay blushed and hugged him. He wrapped a arm around her and smiled. "I love you." She mumbled under her breath. 

                                                                            ***

Back at camp everyone was just waking up, Will had woken up to find out that A.Jay was missing and woke up everyone else by screaming and marching to Chrion. 

People tried to ignore the Apollo camper but he was just to noisy and in a panic. They all woke up and got on with their activities. Alexia and Darren went to the climbing wall along with Riley who really didn't get the big deal with A.Jay. Will was in a mood with her because she told him to stop being a drama queen and let her sister be free. 

River and Damien got up and went to do canoeing but Terri followed them and constantly tried to push River over into the water, Sasha and Sam went down to the strawberry fields to relax. The two had bonded over the death of Sasha sister and had become very close. Joe stayed in his cabin with Nico. Carlos and Freddy went with Connor and Travis to prank the Aphrodite cabin. 

                                                                         ***River, Damien and Terri***

"Terri  can you please leave me alone?" River grumbled. It was the tenth time the daughter of Demeter had knocked River into the water and she wasn't going to leave her alone anytime soon. 

"Why should I? Tell me why you are hanging out with my boyfriend?" Terri snapped back at the Hermes kid.

River grew angry and swam out of the canoe lake and sat on the bank next to Damien. "For Gods sake he is my friend. We always hang out." 

This made Terri more angry and she stormed over to River with a deadly glare, she grabbed River and punched her in the face. "Leave him alone. He doesn't like you like that." 

River shivered as she touched her nose, It was bleeding but she chose to ignore it. She had come up with worse in the kids home. She was in the care system for awhile before her mum found her she always got beat up. She could take some scrawny kid any day. 

"I know he doesn't like me in that way you idiot!" River grumbled examining the blood on her hand. Pain seared through her face but she ignored it. 

Terri moved closer, a angry look on her face. River shivered. She reminded her of Joe. "Back off" 

Damien stood up with a dark expression on his features. He stepped in front of River in a potective manor, "If you lay another hand on River we are done." His tone made River feel cold. 

Terri sighed and pouted, "Sorry.." She turned and fled towards camp leaving the two alone. Damien turned to River and pulled out a tissue out of his pocket. "Sorry about her, I don't know what is wrong with her lately." 

River shook her head and sighed. "Its okay Damien." 

Damien smiled slightly and dabbed the blood on Rivers nose. She looked into his eyes and noticed the sadness held within them. "Hey Damien?" 

Damien met her eyes and nodded. "Yeah?" 

"May I ask something?" She asked carefully. 

Damien raised a brow and nodded taking a step back from the girl. River smiled. "Well, Why do you stay with her if she is hurting you? without her you could find someone better. Someone who treats you right." 

Damien sighed and pocketed the bloody tissue. "I Love her. I have lost the love of my life before. Her name was Karina. Karina Lian." 

River gasped. "You mean..Cyrus had a sister?" 

Damien nodded, He had a grim expression on his face. "Yea, I don't know if he knows or not..She was a couple years older than he is. ..A bit older than me. We got close and on the way to camp we made it official we became boyfriend and girlfriend. Sadly she got kidnapped and I haven't seen her since. I hope she turns up soon." 

"You should tell Cyrus..When the time is right. I think he deserves to know this." River said and hugged Damien slightly. 

Damien tensed up but hugged her back stiffly. She pulled away and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Remember what I said." She smiled at him and walked away to her cabin.

Damien stood by the lake dumbfounded.