42

"I will try heal you but I might need dads assistance..I will give him a Iris message. Hopefully Zeus is in a good mood." Will said running a hand through his hair. He smiled before leaving the cabin. A few of her sibling where in the cabin but none dared look at her. She sobbed and pulled the covers over her body and hid from the world. She had been cursed.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The campers of Camp Half-blood were in shock. A.Jay had come back from the dead but was in grave danger of slipping into a coma or even dying again. Will checked up on her over the weeks but her condition didn't seem to get worse. Will had told Chiron about A.Jay speaking to Hecate in her sleep. It seemed that Hecate was guarding her dreams but she wouldn't be able to keep it up. Sometimes A.Jay refused to sleep.

"We need a help of a God" Chrion had said. 

What God would even help? Would Zeus even let them? She needed his Fathers help and fast. Cyrus kept in the loop by asking Will about her condition. He shook his head and sighed before heading back into the cabin. He never followed. It wasn't his right to disturb her. As they days dragged by the Apollo children got more anxious. 

Damien and Cyrus begged Will to try speak to Apollo and he agreed. 

Will thought for awhile, He was in his cabin next to A.Jay and for once she looked peaceful. He noticed that she had took the ring off but once he put it on her she seemed to be calmer. He ran a hand through his tangled blonde hair and sighed. He had been praying to his dad for weeks but he hadn't replied. 

"I can't do this on my own." He mumbled and squeezed A.Jays hand. Her breathing was even and she looked so peaceful, Almost dead. That scared him. 

What happened next surprised him. The room filled with bright light (More than normal) and the scent of a strong perfume wafted through the room. Will looked away from A.Jays sleeping form and nearly fell of the side of the bed but he quickly regained his posture.

"Dad..Aphrodite.." He mumbled. Tow Gods at once..That was new. 

Apollo grinned at his son but he looked past him and his eyes flickered with sadness. Aphrodite smiled and battered her eyelids at Will who rolled his eyes. He let go off A.Jays hand and stood before them. 

Apollo was the first to speak. "How is she doing?" Beside him Aphrodite rolled her eyes and gracefully walked over to A.Jays bedside. She shook her head and muttered something that sounded like 'Poor Child.'

Will glared at his Father, for the first time in awhile he felt angry. "Does it look like it?" 

Apollo coughed and the room fell into silence until Aphrodite starting humming and playing with A.Jays hair. At her touch the hair lighten slightly. "Only true love can save her, Then my blessing will start to make her feel better and look amazing." 

Apollo shook his head. "No, Proper healing will work better." 

The two started bickering with Will trying to stop it but it was like he couldn't hear him. The loud arguing seemed to wake A.Jay up. Her eyes opened at stared dead ahead, flickering from green to the ghostly white. Nico had told him that it wouldn't go away and that she could learn to control it. She wasn't to pleased when she found out. He smiled at her and rolled his eyes at the bickering God and Goddess. 

A.Jays laugh filled the room and for once it was a proper laugh and it was like music to there ears. The bickering stopped and Apollo pushed Aphrodite out of the way and stood beside her bed. He examined her, Her face was still pale.