69

"A.Jay you need to see this." He shouts running out of her cabin and grabbing her arm. He pulls her into his cabin.

"Hi, A.Jay. I need your help." A familer voice says. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Opal on a Iris message. A.Jay's heart beat grew stronger at  the sight of her best friend. She noticed how she looked rough. "Opal you look awful, What happened." 

Opal shook her head in a way of desperation. "There isn't time to explain. I will have to fill you in later, but i need to tell you..to let you know. You must evacuate camp. Blu is alive and has regained his strength" She paused and looked behind her before speaking again. "anyway he has gotten stronger.  I think he is possessed..maybe for to long...if he is possessed at all. He is going to attack camp with worse monsters and weapons than ever before. He wants to wipe out every trace of the camp. She paused and looked behind her once again. "He isn't all there though." 

A.Jay took a moment to process what Opal was saying. She looked at Damien and gave him a worried look. "We can't evacuate camp." She looked towards the Iris message and began speaking. "Blu apparently has already sent a few demons over here, but they were defeated by my sister and her friend. They looked like the ones at yours." 

Opal opened her mouth to speak, maybe to go into more detail but she said her goodbyes and the Iris message closed and vanished. 

Damien placed a hand on A.Jays shoulder in a calming way. "Everything will work out." A.Jay nodded and looked at the ground and felt herself being pulled into a hug. She looked at Damien and smiled and hugged him back. Little did she know he was blushing. They parted and A.Jay stepped backwards. 

"We need to tell Chiron." 

Damien nodded. "and the others."

A.Jay left the cabin with Damien and the tow went towards the Big house but where stopped by the sounds of screams coming from the woods. The two gave each other a look and ran in the direction of the woods. Everyone was running in the direction of the camp. Damien saw Cyrus lurking about in his wheelchair but he didn't bother see what was happening. 

"What is going on?" A.Jay mumbled fearing the worst. She noticed Chiron looking down at something and calling for a healer. 

As they got closer they saw a bunch of camper fighting of demons of all shapes and sizes, a few campers lay un-moving on the ground other where badly injured and groaning in pain. 

Beside her Damien mumbled the words that sent chills down her spine. "Its starting." 

Joe ran out of his cabin and looked around for his friends, he saw no one apart from a familer face called Sarah-Grace . He had never spoken to her but she had heard the scream to, along with Riley and Alexia. They all ran in the direction and saw a single camper fighting a bunch of demons. Joe quickly drew his sword and charged. Alexia followed mumbling how she never go any peace. Riley hovered back and looked around for her sibling but soon followed into battle to protect the young camper. 

After fighting for awhile Joe looked around and saw the whole camp watching, they all looked in shock. Will the Apollo kid was kneeling beside the camper that had fought alone, He was lying on the ground and was not moving. He moved closer but was pushed aside by Sarah-Grace. "Theodore! Brother! Oh Gods no." 

It clicked in Joe's brain that the two must be siblings. He watched as Mr D, who rarely cares about campers pushed though the crowd and ran towards the un-moving boy. It then became clear that this was his son when Mr D screamed in rage and cursed Olympus. 

"Is he alive?" Sarah-Grace asked as the crowd began to get thicker. Joe recognized Damien and A.Jay standing at the front with their blades and bow's in hand. 

"It's unclear." Will stated picking up the fragile boy. 

A.Jay who was standing out of the way felt her heart drop and she stumbled into Damien who caught her and kept a tight grip on her. "What is it?" He asked. 

"Theodore...I know him." She moved away from Damien and ran towards her brother, Will who was trying his best to carry Theodore by himself.  She grabbed his legs whilst Will took his arms and the two carried him to the Apollo cabin and into the infirmary room.

Mr D followed closely behind with his arm placed protectively on his daughters shoulders. He stopped and turned to Damien. "What is going on, why are demons coming to our camp. I heard you and A.Jay in your cabin talking to someone. You better explain." 

Damien sighed and began to explain .