Karina Lian

Name: Karina Lian 

Godly Parent: Nemesis 

Mortal Parent: Liam Lian

Siblings: Cyrus Lian 

Gender: Female

Fatal flaw: ?

Eye color: Light brown 

Sexuality: ?

Background: Karina was best friends with Damien Williams, Both had a crush on the other. Ran away from home after a accident and a argument with her Dad. A monster had attacked and she had gone to Damien's house for help but he was also on the run. The two decided that it would be best to leave down, His dad had told him about being a demigod and he knew that they had to reach camp. They wondered around for awhile and eventually found Joe Ligmar one of Damien's old school friends. Karina didn't like him very much but put up with for Damien's sake. They neared the camp but a Cyclops attacked and kidnapped Karina right after her and Damien became a item. She vowed to find him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karina was in a shed, She had escaped from the Cyclops after turning it to dust with her doubled bladed sword. She found the Shed and made it her home. Now some boy and a girl had appeared in front of her. She had just go back from school, A pretty rough day. Her challenge was to befriend a girl called Opal but she didn't dare get close to anyone anymore. 

They boy hadn't noticed Karina skulking in the shadows watching, She wanted to be careful encase he was a nice person or a truly evil one. The aura he gave of told her that he was bad. The girl on the other hand looked pretty beaten up, her aura was bright but slowly fading. 

The boy pushed the blonde haired girl away from him angrily. He looked around and she immediately recognized him. Joe Ligmar. Damien's old best friend. She kept in the shadows and watched him glare at the girl. 

The girl had her hair in a plait, It fell down her back messily, A flower crown what must of once stood pretty on her hair was torn and ripped. Her leg was bleeding but she didn't seem to care. She struggled to her feet her green eyes flickering to a ghostly white. 

"Joe, Why have you brought me here? Just let me go. Its over." The girl said harshly as she stumbled forward. Joe let her fall to the ground and glared at her. 

"Pathetic, It is never over. I loved you but you chose him instead. Did he truly heal you?" Joe growled at her and grabbed her roughly by the arm. She looked into his eyes and frowned at him. 

"I Chose Cyrus because he didn't betray me like you did. Let me go. You stole Damien's girlfriend and made her your own. You don't need me Joe. Please." 

Karina eyed the scene warily. Had Joe really kidnapped this girl? She had mentioned Cyrus..Could it be that her brother Cyrus..Had made it to camp after she disappeared. The thought made her smile. The girl also mentioned Damien. Could it be the same Damien she knew. It must be, if Joe was here then Damien must be at camp. They had made it. She didn't like the fact that he had moved on and got a new girlfriend but from what the girl had said the girl must of cheated on him. Idiot. 

"I am keeping you here until Cyrus comes for you, He will be able to find you after all he wouldn't let you die. Once he arrives I will fight him and if I win you shall be with me forever and if he wins I will let you go free." Joe laughed. His eyes turned black.