18

Name: Sam Parks

Name: Sam Parks

Godly Parent: Ares

Mortal Parent (s): Holly Parks 

Personality: Sweet but gets angry very quickly, Bad tempered, enjoys fighting and teasing others.

Gender: Female

Siblings: Clarisse, Sherman Yang, Mark, Ellis Wakefield, Arnold Beefcake ect.

Fatal flaw: Does not trust easily. 

Eye colour: Blue

Sexuality: Lesbian

Currently dating: Hannah Milligan. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damien sat down on a seat exhaustion weighing down on him. "I am afraid to tell you...We have bad news."   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chiron looked at both of us with a look of concern even Dionysus looked interested. I looked over at Damien who was breathing heavily. He started to speak but his voice cracked. I place a hand on his shoulder to reassure him if it worked I will never know.  Damien closed his eyes and muttered a spell, The black rose that was stained with blood, The dagger and the feather appeared on the table in front of Mr D.  

Damien opened his eyes and began to speak. "As you see we have the items but it came at a cost. You may of noticed that Hannah Milligan and Joe Ligmar are not present. Hannah Milligan is dead, She was stabbed. Joe has gone missing, I am guessing he is not here." 

Chiron shook his head and looked down. The poor guy was used to loosing Demigods. He stood up. "I am saddened by the news, We will give a proper send of tomorrow. Hopefully Joe turns up. In the mean time I think you guys should go rest up in your cabins. Damien..Lou is expecting you. " 

I stood up, So did Damien. "We have a few things we need to do first." I say. Chiron nods and gestures for us to leave. 

Damien takes my hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze, what we had to do next was going to be hard. There was nothing that hurt more than loosing someone you care for. He leads me to the Aphrodite cabin a wooden cabin with a painted blue roof, pillars, checkerboard deck with steps and gray walls. It also has a pink door and potted carnations by the window. It also smells heavily of designer perfume, Which Damien scrunched his nose up at. We stand facing the cabin door. I felt like the world was holding its breathe...One wrong move and its game over.