4

"Wait, Hold up..your saying my father is Apollo?" I ask Percy.
Percy smiled. He sat beside me and looked at me for awhile.
"Yes. It seems so. First of all you are amazing at playing the Harmonica. Second you seem like a bright girl."

I roll my eyes. I grab my bag and place the Bow, quiver and Harp inside it. I quickly zip it up hiding the glowing objects. I place my Harmonica in my back pocket and stand up.
"I guess Ill have to stay in the Apollo Cabin?"
Percy nodded and stood up. I could see he was trying to hide his disappointment. He walked to the door and opened it.
"I guess I will see you around camp."
I nodded and walked past him. Boy does that kid leave an impression on you.
I push away my thoughts and look around. I see Will running towards me with Nico in tow. I laugh. Cute couple. Strange but cute.
"A.Jay! A.Jay!" I hear Will shouting at me.
I remain were I was standing and wait for him to catch up.
He quickens his pace and soon enough he was in front of me.
"A.Jay. I just heard that you are the daughter of Apollo! We are siblings."

I must admit it didn't come of as a suprise that this boy was the son of Apollo. So why did my heart stop when he said sibling.
I gulp. Nico seemed to glare into my soul. "A.Jay. you have gone very pale. Are you okay?" He mumbled in his bored tone.

I nod quickly. I feel the world around me spin and before I know it my eyes rolled back into my head and I passed out.
Yes you heard correctly. I passed out right then and there. Embarrassing I know!.

When I came back to my senses I was in a bright room. The sun seemed to radiate of the walls. It filled me with happiness.
I look around and notice Will in the corner. He must of only just noticed that I had woken up because he jumped up, banging his head and tripping over.
This I laughed at. A laugh that filled the whole cabin.
Will got up. Surprisingly he laughed too. He wasn't mad. He walked over to me. He placed one hand on my forehead and the other on his head.

"Will, you are going to have a hella headache later" I say between laughs.
Will nodded and moved away. His eyes clouded in thought.

"Will? Are you okay? I know you hit your head but I dont think you hit it that hard" I question the boy. I sit up. The room spun as my eyes adjusted. I placed a hand on my head.

Will noticed. "Im fine. Don't worry. Now be careful. Im the doctor here not you."

The Cabin door swung open and another boy walked in.
"To be fair we all are some kind of doctors. We all can heal."

Will sighed. "Way to ruin my moment of glory Austin."
The boy, Named Austin walked over and introduced himself.

"Hi, Im Austin. Im also one of the children of Apollo."

I nodded and stood up. This time without the room spinning.
"Im A.Jay. nice to meet you." I look past him as the Cabin door swung open again.
Austin walked over to the girl who had just entered.
"This is kayla. Another child of Apollo."
Kayla waved before grabbing her stuff and leaving. Austin followed her out. I notice that Will was also walking out of the cabin. 

I let out a sigh of relief, My mind thinking back to the journey here. We had made it just like we knew we would. I thought back to Sasha a smile slowly creeping onto my face. I was broke out of thought by a loud bang outside the cabin, I slowly walk over to the door and open it. 

"Percy? What in the Gods name are you doing sneaking around outside?" I question as I look outside I see Percy laying on the ground holding a letter. I walk over and help him up. He thank me and passed me the letter. "Its from your Mum, Well that's what Chiron said anyway." 

Hearing Percy mention my mum I suddenly feel dizzy again. Percy noticed this and smiled warmly. "Hey, It's okay. I don't know what happened between you and your Mum, but I do know that things will get better. You are the daughter of Apollo for gods sake, Full of light. I am sure you can pull through this."