15

"Damien shut up or I will tell Terri that you love her."

Damien goes pale and walks off leaving me, Joe and Hannah laughing.

The Quest was off to a good start...But how long will that last for. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night pulled in fast, So did the Icy cold winds. Not one of us had prepared for the cold weather. I huddle in my jumper to try to get rid of the winds. Here we are. Four kids, Alone in the dark without any idea on what we are going to do next or where we even are.

Hannah was sat next to Damien she was sleeping peacefully. Her head was rested on his shoulder which was making Damien pull faces. I would of laughed at the scene if I wasn't so cold. I felt like a ice sculpture. Joe was sat beside me, unlike Hannah he was awake and from the looks of it he was in deep thought. He was staring ahead at a wall that had a lot of street art on. 

The Icy Cold wind was soon accompanied with rain. At first it was just a few drops but soon it was a whole lot of more. Hannah had awoken and her and Damien where running over to us shouting something about a bridge. I nudge Joe out of his thoughts and he stood up. He offered me his hand and pulled me to my feet. He quickly let go when Damien wriggled his eyebrows. 

Hannah grabbed my arm and pulled me along with her towards a bridge, I gave her a confused look but then I saw that underneath it would give us shelter. A grin spread across my features. Behind us I heard Joe grumbling a chain of insults towards Damien. Luckily Damien shook it off. 

Soon all four of us where huddled under a bridge. None of us knew the time. We weren't able to have phones. We only had the company of each other. Great. 

"You know I bet we look homeless." Hannah mutters. Damien scoffs. 

"Girl have you seen your clothes? Literally the poshest items I have ever seen." 

I roll my eyes at the two. I look at Hannah's clothes. They did look like she shopped at a rich store. She had her favorite black sun hat on, a red blouse and black yeezy trainers.  

Hannah blushed and looked at the ground. "I got these for my birthday...I am not rich. " 

Damien nodded. "Suree. I totally believe you." 

Joe got up and looked at me. "A.Jay may I speak to you about something?" 

I nod and stand up. He leads me to the other side of the bridge and we look out at the rain. Silence hovers in the air. Joe was looking at the ground. 

"I don't know what to do now." He mumbled under his breath so I could barley hear him. "I got a quest and none of us know where we are." He turned to me and pulled me into a hug which I gladly excepted.  "What do I do A.Jay?"

"Ill tell you something Joe. You are not alone. We need to make choices together. You can take us to the Underworld? I have a horrible feeling that the Black Rose is there." I say. I feel him pull me closer. 

"Am I interrupting something?" 

Joe lets go off me and looks over to the person. Damien and Hannah were standing there with big grins on their faces. 

"No, We have decided to go to the Underworld." Joe says bluntly and walks past them. Hannah raises a eyebrow and follows behind. Damien looks over to me and smiles. "You always hug him and never me?" 

I roll my eyes and move closer. "Does ickle Damien want a hug?" He blushes and nods. I laugh and pull him into a hug before letting go and following Joe. "C'mon better not keep him waiting." 

We walk for awhile before Joe stops and tells us that we should probably shadow travel to the Underworld now. We take each others hands and close our eyes. The people walking past will most likely be thinking that we are trying to summon a demon but it is quite the opposite. We are heading towards some. 

I open my eyes, A horrible stench of death hits my nose and I gag. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Joe's brown eyes looking down at me. 

Hannah screwed her face up in disgust. "No offence Joe but can we do this as fast as possible this place reeks." 

Joe looked confused. "It doesn't normally...It looks like the monsters have been around." He grabs Damien by the shoulder to see if he was okay. 

I look around and gulp everything was dull and dark, The only light source was a few touches lit by Greek fire. "Maybe we should go towards Hades Palace...If he is in a good enough mood he might help us." I suggest. 

Joe pales as I mention heading towards his Father. Lord of the Underworld. It is rumored that Nico has a room in the Underworld but isn't very liked by his Father. I understand why he is afraid apparently he isn't very pleasant.

Hannah nods at my suggestion, Damien shrugs. "As long as we can get out of here." They both say at the same time. Creepy. Joe shivers and walks over to me. 

"I guess we should start walking." 

The four of us slowly make our way towards the palace, each step we took the Palace got further away. I hear Hannah groan. All the way Joe was trying to keep our spirits up but his attempts where poor. 

We keep our hopes up to the best we could. Joe starts to run in desperation and we all follow. The palace slowly come into view. Guarding the door was two skeletons who properly thought we where crazy.  If they had emotions or even facial expression I am sure they would be laughing at us but they don't so they looked at us with those cold emotionless eyes of theirs. 

I shudder and stare back at them. Joe wraps a arm around me and pulls me closer to him. "We made it." He whispered.  A small smile tugs at my lips but it soon falls. 

"Yes but now we must face him." Hannah mumbles. Damien throws her a glare.  

Joe removes himself from me and heads towards the doors. They of course block his way but he soon sets them straight. "Let me see my Father." The skeletons wait for a second but Joe had lost his patience. His usual calm attitude was gone. He uses his powers to control the dead and moved them to the side. Damien grabs mine and Hannah's arms and pull us inside of the castle. I am guessing he had seen Joe get angry before. I look back just as Joe looked up. His eyes where almost black. He looked pissed. I hoped he calmed down before meeting his Dad.

As if Damien had read my thoughts he squeezed my hand in a comforting way which was unusual for Damien. I turn to him. "Damien is it a good thing that he is angry?" 

Damien looked away with a frown. "No." He said. The words echoed through the halls. A cold feeling past through me and I realize it was a ghost. I nearly jumped out of my skin. 

"Can we get this over with, This place gives me the creeps." I mutter. 

Almost on Queue a loud laugh echoes though the corridors. I grab onto Damien for fear of losing myself. "It okay." He mutters into my ear. 

I look around for Joe only to realize that he had shadow traveled. He was standing near someone. Lord Hades. 

I nearly fainted. Right then and there. If it wasn't for Damien I might of. We walked over to where Joe was. I never left Damien side. Neither did Hannah, She was fiddling with her necklace. 

Joe looked frail and fragile next to his dad. The darkness seemingly seeping and bending towards the two dark figures. 

Lord Hades let out a dark laugh. "Well, What can I do to help you."