73

A.Jay stayed in her cabin for awhile. She didn't feel like doing anything. Damien had been on her mind and she couldn't seem to push the thoughts away. 

She sighed and sat down on her bed. She glanced out the window and saw some of the Ares campers leaving to go train. She needed to train. She needed to work hard so she can go on the quest. The other campers looked up to her as a leader so she needed to put on a brave face and at least pretend to know what she is doing. 

Her mind wondered away from Damien as she thought about the quest and how dangerous it was going to be. The camp was in danger and someone had to safe it. It was up to her and her friends. She hated the thought on anyone getting hurt. She missed River and all of her other friends who had died risking there lives.

Would she have to go on this quest? It could be about someone else. There were lots of new people coming into the Camp recently.

She didnt know. The quest's riddle was confusing but she had only just recovered from her recent quest and she honestly still felt drained from it all.
Losing her friends and her lover really but a strain on her and her current friendships.

The camp was thriving though. New campers came in everyday. Ranging from some being her siblings and others from minor Gods. Percy had made everyone feel important and everyone was being claimed.

-----------------------------
This is only a short chapter but I have forgotten most of what has happened in this book so I might do a time skip.
Hope you are all well and I am sorry that I haven't updated sooner but stuff happened and I guess I never came back to this book.