3

Name: Hannah Milligan 

Godly Parent: Aphrodite 

Mortal Parent: ?

Personality: Friendly, Obnoxious, Loves makeup, Anger issues. 

Fatal flaw: Falls in love to easily. 

Siblings: Sasha Milligan, Selena ect..

Eye colour: Green

Sexuality: Pansexual 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After awhile of walking through the forest we stopped for a break. I looked around around. "Hey Sasha I think we might be near a opening." I say pointing to a open clearing. The light flooded through the forest. Almost as if it was inviting us in. I smile. I loved nature. The sun was so beautiful, The birds singing to one another really put a smile on my face. 

Sasha must of been talking to me because when I turned to look at her she was glaring at me. "A.Jay are you listening to me? I said how about we head for the clearing. As you said we might be close. I don't know what to but surely it cant be dangerous" She repeated. 

I nodded. She stopped glaring at me and limped forwards. I quickly grab her and support her. "All this walking seems to be hurting your ankle more. Wait wasn't it your leg before?" I question her as her limp seemed more severe than before. 

Sasha ignored me. I hate being ignored. She pushed me off and limped towards the clearing. It was clear that this girl was determined. Determined but foolish. I ran to keep up with her and walked behind. She looked at me and forced a smile. I could see that she was in pain. I pull out the map. I could see that we were close. Hopefully they have a medic at this place or else we would be in some deep shniz.  Yes that is how I swear. Stop laughing. 

We walk out of the forest. The sunlight beaming down on us. I laugh. We had made it. I don't know where we were but I was glad to be out of the endless forest. Sasha gasped beside me. I looked at her questioningly but she wasn't looking at me. I followed her gaze. We were being stared at. I waved. Okay I am an awkward human being okay? What else was I meant to do. 

"Sasha, Is this the camp?" I ask her. I waited for a reply but I never got one. I look over to where she was standing. She wasn't there. I sighed and looked around. she had ran over to a girl. The girl had long brown hair, A black hat placed on top, A red trench coat, Red boots and blue ripped shorts. Her green eyes reminded me of Sasha's. I pulled my gaze away and realize that some people are walking over to me.  I gulp. Its not that I hate other people, I am just terrible at conversation.

I could feel their gazes on me. I shifted from one foot to another. 

"Hey, Are you a new camper? " One of them asked. He was a blonde haired boy and the sun basically beamed off of him. The other one had dark black hair and gave me a creepy vibe. 

"Will, Introduce yourself first. Im Nico di angleo." Nico said in a bored voice. I nodded and waved. 

The blonde haired boy smiled. "My names Will, Sorry I just get excited. How about I take you to Chiron and we can go from there." 

I nodded and went along with it. I watched Will turn to Nico and smile. Nico blushed. I look away as Will hugged and kissed him goodbye. 

I follow Will to a half man and half horse creature. Im guessing Chrion. I notice Sasha and made a mental note to ask her why she left me alone. She smiled at me but I ignored her and focused my attention on the Centaur. 

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood. I hope you enjoy yourself. Do any of you know who your Godly parent is" He asked. 

I shake my head and shrug, I look at Sasha who was standing near the girl from before. Chiron noticed this and smiled. "Hannah is this your sister? Sasha? Then I am guessing you are the daughter of Aphrodite. Hannah will so you were the cabin is. Remember to tell her everything that she needs to know." 

The girl called Hannah nodded and dragged Sasha away. Sasha looked at me but I simply ignored her. I felt as if I had been used. I glare at the ground whilst Chrion spoke to Will about something that I really didn't care about. I looked up when I heard that they were discussing me.

"Hey, What was that? I am right here you know?" I mumble angrily. What I was annoyed that I was getting ignored.  Will laughed and turned his attention to me . 

He smiled warmly at me. "Chiron was asking about you. He wanted to know more about you. You see we know Sasha because of Hannah but you showed up out of the blue." 

I nodded. "You can just ask me. Basically the reason I am here is because I was kicked out of my house by my mum. She hated me and told me I was Demigod. I ended up getting lost in the woods. Sasha found me and told me about this place. I helped her get here." 

The look on Will's face would've made me laugh if I wasn't in such a bad mood. Chiron nodded. "Since you don't know who your Godly parent is, You can stay in Cabin #3 with Percy. Its Poseidon's cabin. Percy is the only son of Poseidon, Apart from Tyson but he never really visits. Will can take you there. You should be claimed by your Godly Parent soon so don't stress."

I sighed and nodded. I followed will to where Percy was staying. Will knocked on the door. A boy about my age opened it. His green eyes reminded me of the ocean. He looked confused. "Will? Who is this?" 

"Percy this is.." Will stopped and looked at me. "What was your name again." 

I smiled. "A.Jay." 

Will nodded. "Percy this is A.Jay. She is staying in your Cabin because Chiron said so." After he finished his sentence, He turned and left. Leaving a very confused Percy behind. 

"The real reason, Is because I don't know who my Godly parent is. Chiron said I should stay here until I am claimed or something." I muttered. Percy smiled at me. He ran a hand through his Jet black hair. "Why the Gods didn't he just say that?" He opened the cabin door and gestured for me to go in. 

I walked in. Immediately the scent of salt water wafted my way. I looked at Percy. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Its the Cabin." I held back a laugh. This guy was as awkward as me. I watched as he sat on his bed and pulled out a book. "Percy, You are reading it upside down..". Percy looks at me and then at the book. His face turning as red as a tomato. He quickly turns the book the right way. His face was full of concentration. I guess he couldn't read either. 

I placed my bag on a bed that was opposite Percy's. I pulled out my harmonica. It glinted brightly, filling the room with a bright light. Percy looked at me in awe. "How long have you had that?" 

"Since I was born, My Mum said that my Dad gave it to me for an early birthday present." I shrug. It wasn't a big deal to me but seeing the look on Percy's face made me wonder. He placed his book on the bed and headed for the door. "I need to speak to Chrion." He muttered to me before leaving. 

I shrug and begin playing a random tune on my Harmonica. The sound drifted around the cabin and through the crack in the cabin door. I stopped playing when I saw Percy walk back in. He smiled at me and walked over. He pointed to the top of my head. I looked up and saw a Bow, quiver and a harp floating above my head. I quickly grab them and place them on the bed and look at Percy for an explanation. 

"A.Jay I believe that you are the Daughter of Apollo, The God of music and poetry."