Chapter 17

"Nolens volens"

"Nolens volens"

We run from the kitchen and just walked.

Walked trough castle upside down. And we talked. He was the first one who I meet that wasn't evil just because I was from lover class.

He liked to run in the dawn and liked to fight. He also liked doughnuts and he liked a dark blue colour.

The dress I got when I arrived here just got its own magic. There was something magical in the colour.

I smiled back at my room and took the pillow. He was an interesting guy. He liked almost the same thing as I did.

There was something different in him. The time will show what that was. It could easily be a same thing just like with Prince but I hoped it wasn't.

My thoughts flew toward the Prince. I just hoped he wouldn't destroy this. With Danniel I felt like a human being for the first time since I came here and it had to make it stay like that.

Jumping in my bed from the sudden door crash I see none other than Prince. He was dressed in the dark suit.

"You need to go to Mrs Gren. Where were you?" He said standing next to the table I would usually eat my lunch, and I looked at him.

"I walked around."

"I see you discovered a way to the kitchen." He spoke quietly when his fingers caught my jaw and removed a few crumbs of sugar.

Danniel let me walk around with sugar on my jaw. He did not do that.

Smiling when I remembered how I will get my revenge I didn't notice Prince's look.

"Leave that imaginary look and tell me why you are smiling?"

"I just remembered doughnuts," I said looking at nowhere.

"And you know that I know that you are lying?" He raised an eyebrow, my eyes suddenly fixated on his.

He is in a good mode today. Guilt was all over my body. I am the worst liar on the planet.

"No, I don't. I remembered that taste." I closed my eyes to prove a point, and I felt a hand on my jaw.

"And I'm saying that you are lying."

We watched in each other's eyes and I smiled.

"You are in a good mode, my Prince."

He looked at me like I said something bad before letting my jaw. His hand dropped to the side and he moved backwards.

Shaking my head, I just got the weird feeling with him, and I stood up to clear tension in this room.

"Okay let's go." Clearing my throat I looked at him before moving towards the doors.