Chapter 27

"De gustibus non est disputandum"

I woke up all in sweat. My body was all wet, and some wind flew around cooling me down even more. I looked where is it coming from and saw that someone left an open window. Great.

I pushed sheets with my left hand when I felt pain. In a second my dream come back, and manically I put hands around my neck. There was nothing. Just a scar. My neck was all ok. I had none wounds or something worse.

I caught just to check can I speak. I can.

My hand rested on the heart until gradually heartbeats didn't calm down. Only then I stood up to close the doors.

Damn. It's so cold.

I hugged myself and shot the window down.

But before that, I heard something.

"We need to talk." Someone said in a low voice but I heard it.

What is happening?

I opened the terrace doors again and let cold wind in my room.

I stepped out regretting not wearing slippers. This stone is cold.

"Shh." Someone shut other one and continued.

"Someone could hear you." I came to the edge of the terrace and hid in the shadows.

"I'm not one you need to shut. I can talk however I want."

"Shut up." Said stronger and in my still seepy brain, I recognised that voice. That is someone I know but who I couldn't remember.

I searched my mind, all my conversations, with Queen, in my room when I was in the hospital. Everything.

That is Travis.

I needed to see that to be sure, but I felt like it's him.

I pushed my head on the wall still hiding in shadows and looked down.

Two men were under my terrace. I looked down almost completely showing myself.

One hid in dark roar with a hood and it covered his face. Another one was just in the black t-shirt and black pants.

That is Travis.

I looked even better just to be sure. It's him.

He is the only fool I could imagine walking in the shirt at this time. It was the end of October and a cold wind was ready here. I needed one extra coat on myself to keep me warm. But not him. He walked in the shirt like it's the middle of June.

"What did you found out?" He asked the masked one, and I looked at him.

"Nothing." He said simply.

"Not a single thing. I knew Prince is back, and the moment he came back he took that girl in his room. Easy to imagine what happened." Voice said, and I looked down.