Chapter 35

"Ante victoriam ne canas triumphum"

I didn't run.

Which is a good thing, I guess? Prince was suddenly in a bad mood.

He just disappeared with four soldiers. That wasn't much of number, but still, he didn't want to make attention. I personally think that was impossible, but no one asked me.

I was acting nice; I didn't talk to anyone, I ride my horse and counted moments when I will be in my room again.

I wanted my bed, my bath, and to get rest. My thighs hurt. I never ride a horse and besides that, I had to ride two days on him.

The moment when I stepped into my room I threw myself on the bed. My eyes shut, ready to turn of everything around me.

Or at least I thought that.

Three girls entered the room and said.

"Miss sorry, but we need you. Queen ordered to make you a dress. We need to be quick. Coronation is in two days."

I exhaled and turned on my back.

"I'm coming." There is no rest for me.

I get off the bed and with a sad look entered wardrobe.

I had to stand still for two hours. They moved around me, and moved, and moved. They were checking something, measuring, designing, choosing fabrics, colour, accessories, everything.

I tried to stand still but most of the time Olivia had to pinch me with a needle to stand up. I was tired, and I wanted to sleep.

"Are we done?" I asked exhaling.

Please say yes, please say yes.

I prayed in myself. I wanted to get some rest.

"Just a little," Alicia said and took something.

Maurecia bend in a waist measuring something.

"Miss. They want to see you in twenty minutes." She said quietly that I almost didn't hear her.

"You got to be kidding me," I said same but my voice was coloured with anger.

"No miss. They wanted the moment when you came back, but we had to do this." She whispered, and I took a deep breath.

Okay, I can do that, but them, straight bed.

"We are done," Olivia said taking off some needles and then she took all the fabric. That will be a good dress.

I took my shirt and got dressed. Maurecia stood in the room while Olivia and Alicia took all and went somewhere. I didn't want to know anything except my bed.

"I go where?" I asked turning to her.

"Guest bedroom on the third floor." She said and got out.