Chapter 36

"Panem et circenses"

I was dressed in royal colours, again.

I looked at my deep red with gold and silver, dress and took a deep breath. My dress was beautiful. It's remarkable how three people in two days made this masterpiece.

It was a long dress all from satin. Underskirts were some puffy things, that made her look bigger, but outside colours bleed from one to another.

Red was the dominant colour. I used to love it, but now it reminded me of blood. Blood of that innocent soldier, who died just because he touched me. His blood was dark on a white floor and went from one shade to another.

I shook my head and looked at the mirror again.

My dark hair was in a big ponytail that uncovered my neck and strapless dress uncovered my collarbone. I was almost white, but Olivia, Alicia and Mauricia convinced me that is a good thing.

I looked more royally, and more like a lady.

I hated being so pale but when you don't get out that is the only colour you can get.

"Okay. Let's go." I nodded at my reflection and tried to smile.

I looked like someone killed the dog and put it in front of me. A mix of fear, anxiety and a little part excitement.

This whole day was dedicated to Prince. He can do whatever he wants, however, he wants and to take whatever he wants.

Frome early morning I could hear maids, battlers and too many people in hallways.

In the previous two days, the whole aristocracy came in the castle. They all wanted to see a coronation. Will Prince succeeded and how will he look.

I from another side just wanted to know, how tattoos will look. When you have to do that, get something permanent on your skin, you want it to look good.

I wondered how that all will go. Mrs Gren didn't tell me anything.

Something I knew, something Prince told me before, but all in all I didn't know much.

I knew that Queen wanted me to stand next to her, trough all that process, and I felt anxiety when I thought about that. I need to walk through all that people, while they are watching me, gossiping me, judging me.

If that wasn't enough, King told that Prince will be my entourage. No, more correctly. I will be his.

So another reason for gossips. Great.

I stepped out of the closet and looked around myself.

It was early. Around 11 a.m. The wild thing starts at midday.

I had one hour.

"Miss. Just to add a little more." Alicia came carrying more perfume.

I nodded, and she sprayed it all around me.