Chapter 49

"Gloria discipuli gloria magistri"

Prince gave some new rules.

1. No one is allowed to get out after 11 p.m.

2. Soldiers will be in towns. Every night they will run the city and check every house.

3. The people will be given some money. I didn't know what that meant. Are they getting real money or something else? But I didn't know answers.

4. Prince won't have an army. One soldier from his private army will be in the city. They will give him daily reports.

5. Dort made in the army.

That thing shocked me. He said he is not ready yet, and he still put him in. And the town he goes is my town. That is on purpose.

6. Every Rich person needs to give some money.

7. People will work on the castle, but after 10 p.m. they will go. Castle will be closed. No visits.

He sent Marissa and her husband back in their town.

8. Every person who goes out will be killed. Immediately.

9. Every person from the castle and every soldier will go into the hospital for analyses.

10. You need to be ready for the fight.

Ten rules and everybody is scared. They don't know what to expect.

Hell, I'm scared too. He talked about some changes. Better changes. But he threw this rules. No one can use them. This will make things worst.

I just hope that nothing bad will happen.

But who I am kidding? Something will happen.

Someone will be killed.

As always I knew that there is something bad. You can't just to give new rules. Some people will rebel.

Every person wich has power will be in the castle tomorrow. I felt that. They won't just stay calm and let Prince decide what is good and what is not.

No.

I shook my head and lay on the bed. There is so much more under this surface. He is hiding something. He must be planning something.

This won't get well. People will try to defend. People think they can't trust him. That he is dangerous.

I covered my body with a blanket and exhaled. The night is cold. I don't have my maids the whole night. They have to be back in their towns to sleep or to sleep in the hotel. That is unpractical. Here everyone had their room and suddenly they have to go.

I knew this is wrong, but I said nothing. I remain silent and looked at the ceiling.

God, what is happening to him?