Chapter 46

"Piscis primum a capite foetet"

Things were weird. I could feel that. The air was different. Different smell.

There weren't people on the streets, not because I used my power, but because they were closed in the mines.

They refused to get out. The point was that they will die if they keep this circus going.

I didn't know why I went, but I felt like I had to.

I looked around and everything was bringing memories.

She was living in this town. She wanted to meet that solider. What is his name? Ah, Damien.

I looked around Main house. This is the place where I saw her. Instantly I knew something is wrong with her.

She was different.

I got off the carriage and made my way to Damien.

"What are you doing?" I asked cold.

"I.. I just helped," he answered. "She dropped something," he added, and I wanted to roll my eyes.

This is pathetic. It was visible he is into her. That she is showing here just because of him.

I glanced at her.

There is something weird. Like she is breathing. I narrowed my eyes thinking but I said.

"No mixing with them. Remember."

He nodded and bowed.

I turned what gave me another look at that strange girl.

She had brownish eyes and dark hair almost to the waist. Strong jaw and thick lips. Beautiful. She is made for rich things, necklaces around her neck, long dresses, that tinny waist, but life are karma.

It wasn't judged. She ended up here.

I exhaled and entered the house. I didn't miss that Damien wasn't behind me.

That stupid soldier.

I needed to check the whole town. There was something preparing and I wanted to know. People planned that, I just needed to find out why. If they plan on rebellion, I will cut it in the roots. My system won't fall because of father's mistakes.

I shook my head and focused on the present.

This won't work. I always separated my emotions, but a moment when she showed in that dresses they are on the edge. I'm avoiding my power.

My whole part. My second half. The thing that made me complete, just because of some girl. My power can't get in emotions. Not this strong.

So it wasn't weird when dog run from one house to another chasing something. It wasn't weird that there are no people. My acting was weird. But besides that this town was quiet. Not a single soul.