Chapter 25

"Ubi lex ibi poena"

"Ubi lex ibi poena"

I opened my eyes. This can't be happening. He shouldn't be here. Prince shouldn't be here until Sunday. 

I felt a strong squeeze and it reminded me on the first day when he lead me to question room. He was in the same mood like that. 

"Hey, Vlad, what is happening?" Danniel asked surprised but also concerned. His forehead narrowed and he looked at Prince.

"Nothing." He said sharply and kept moving. 

I couldn't resist his strength and I moved with him looking at Danniel who stood next to the doors still surprised. 

What the hell is happening? 

I gave him the sorry look and turned to watch where are we going. 

We weren't far away from my room, but he didn't stop there. He opened doors next to it. 

Before I could ask anything I was pushed to the wall and the cold stone was on my back. My short sleeve dress was opened a little one back, and I felt coldness like it was around my heart. 

My vision came blurry, but I heard a sharp door slamming and next second I felt his hand on my throat.

"What was one request I told you not to do?" He said angrily looking at me. 

His cold eyes were like two icebergs. His dark hair was in a mess and I saw that he is not wearing his uniform. He was in dark pants with a dark shirt. He looked like he is in a mess and he never looked like that. 

What did the hell happen? 

When I didn't answer he pushed me even harder on the wall. 

"Answer me!" He said to my ear and chills ran down my body. 

"Not to seduce your army," I said shakily partly from fear and partly from his squeeze. I couldn't breathe. My lungs hurt and I couldn't feel my feet. My vision was blurry. I couldn't see him anymore.

I felt like I'm standing just because he is holding me for the neck. 

"And what?!" He pressed my neck harder and my scar pulsed with pain.

"Please let me, I can't breathe," I said shaky and tried looking at his eyes. 

"What else?!" He said embracing his squeeze. Not too much but still. I could take one shaky breath. 

"Especially Danniel," I said somehow, and he squeezed again. 

"Exactly. And you did what?!" He yelled in the empty room. 

I tried looking around, searching for something. I didn't know what, but I was sure when I found it I will know, but nothing. I couldn't find anything.