Chapter 50

"Ut ameris, ama!"

"Ut ameris, ama!"

I knew this will happen. One part of my mind must be prepared. It must be ready for that. But the other part refused to accept that.

I looked around my room and took a deep breath. This is it. The day when everything settles down. The moment when they finally go into the battle.

I inhaled and look around.

I wish Prince is here.

I'm stupid. I constantly remind myself of him. I don't leave without him. I look and look around just to finish with him.

Here is always one circle I follow just to keep myself safe. I don't think about that but somehow I end at the same path.

I know that will happen. They prepared for this. Rebellions attacked every army. They wanted to leave country unprotected. They wanted to break the first line of defence.

This is all my mistake.

I listened to Amelia that day. I believed her that Damien liked me. I went with her to the Main house. She settled all that. I was just an actress.

I froze.

Did she plan all of this?

No. That can't be true.

She wouldn't do that.

But what if she did?

My mind remembered all different situations with her. From that day she is the one who controlled my life. She is the one who told me what to do.

That day we were together because she convinced me to visit Damien. She told me he liked me.

Is that all act? Is he with them? Is he planning something?

Oh my God, I can't believe anyone. I'm in an endless loop, I can't get out.

I'm always in this, everyone controlled my life. They look at me. They told me what to do.

No. That can't be true. Can she do all of that? I need answers.

I get out of the room trying to find Maurecia. She went to the kitchen to get my breakfast. Right now I'm not in the mood for eating.

I looked around.

This is all so abandoned. Most of the time there was Prince, Queen and me in this castle. Or at least it should be. Unless Prince hides his army in some dark baseman. He gave that rule. Everyone is leaving the castle.

No.

I calmed myself and looked around.

I followed a few steps down to the first floor and looked around.

All of this when I came was full of life. Maids run the hallways, soldiers fought in front if the labyrinth, guards kept every exit. I didn't believe those people but, they were persons. Humans with you could communicate if nothing.