Prologue

A motorbike rider dressed in full leather outfit and helmet, rammed through the opening in the barricade towards the stage, and shot at Pratap Chaudhary with a revolver.

ACP Ajay Singh Rathore chased the bike rider on his motorbike, hell bent on catching the criminal.

Pratap, the goon turned politician, was hated by many but no one dared to touch him or even raise their voice against him before.
Who was brave or desperate enough to do this?

One thing was sure, how much ever Ajay hated Pratap, he wouldn't let anyone taking law into their own hands and get away with it.

Ajay, Vidya and Amrita

This is the story of three people, their childhood friendship,  their teenage turmoils and what happens to their love and  ideals when they become adults.  How their values about friendship, family and love are tested, and what it means to be fighting against injustice and corruption, when one of your family member is ruthlessly taken away from you.

Ajay Singh Rathore(Barun Sobti):
A daring and ruthless cop who is willing to go to hell and back to save and protect his loved ones and avenge justice.

Amrita  (Jennifer Winget) A highly qualified IT Security Analyst settled in USA, but her mind and heart firmly set in India.

Vidya    (Subhashri Ganguly)  A kind and loving soul working as Medical Intern, and waiting eagerly to finish studies to start her  Medical practice and serve people.

They say everything is FAIR in LOVE AND WAR...

Which is fair? Thirsting for a quick revenge where all the forces of power are resting in the hands of corrupt Politicians or fight and fight till justice is avenged in a lawful way.

Find out by reading "For You"
===============
Hi everyone,

Hope you will like this brief description and the introduction of characters in my story.

Let me clarify at right now that this is not a Fan-fiction.

The story, characters, plot are entirely my own and not based on any TV series or any other form of fiction.

This story is as much an action thriller as it is about friendship, values, family and what it means to be fighting against injustice and corruption when one of your family member is ruthlessly taken away from you.

I chose the casting of different characters as how I imagined them to be. But you are free to imagine whoever you want to.

I am a very visual person, so I love adding photos in my chapters because I believe in the saying "a picture can speak thousand words ."

This is my first ever book. Every comment and suggestion you give me will help me improve as a writer. So, please vote for the chapters and give me your comments. It means a lot.

Lots of love

Sesi

=====================================

A brief introduction to all the characters in the story.

More will be added as the story progresses.