Chapter 90

Amrita woke up suddenly feeling alarmed.

The sky was still cloudy and dark after last night's rain. She looked at her phone and realised it was 6am. Ajay was nowhere to be seen, which is probably was why she woke up feeling cold and alarmed.

Much against her initial resistance, she had gotten used to his "Anaconda" ways of hugging her tightly in bed. She now felt warm and fuzzy to wake up in the cocoon of his arms, and to share some of the most satisfying and intimate moments in the bed, early in the morning... or as her dear husband called it "mind blowing early morning sex". Memories of their last night's joint shower flooded her mind, and she hid her face in the pillow with shame, heat raising in her cheeks rapidly.

She could still remember and feel the pleasure inside her as he ravenously and roughly devoured every inch of her body. But she encouraged him to do so; she could feel the tension and pressure in his body, after the rough and emotional day he had, and she wanted to help him relax.

She was glad that he did relax, and they made love afterwards so softly and tenderly, that she wanted it to never end... She was becoming as shameless and hungry as her husband now, she cursed herself inwardly. She slowly got up, and gathered the sheets around her naked body. She saw Ajay's T shirt lying at the bottom of the bed, and quickly pulled it on.

She could hear some noises from the kitchen. She was surprised that he woke up earlier than her. She quickly made her way to bathroom, freshened up and joined her husband in the kitchen who just finished making two steaming mugs of coffee.

Ajay's breath hitched as he watched Amrita walk towards him, in nothing but (he hoped) his T Shirt, which covered most of her thighs.

"Good morning, you woke up quite early today! " She smiled at him brightly.

He gathered her in his arms and she shivered slightly for his clothes were a bit cold and damp.

"Oops sorry, I just went out to check on the constables and gave them coffee. It's still drizzling a bit outside." He said apologetically and moved away from her.

"That's ok."

She spooned him from behind but he swapped places with her and spooned her from behind.

"This is my favourite position, hugging you from behind." He nuzzled her and looked at her lovingly.

She closed her eyes and sighed happily.

Ajay, his arms still around her, started mixing sugar in both the coffee mugs

"Did you go to Nitin too, he must have been in his van all night." Amrita asked sympathetically.

The spoon fell off from his hands. Ajay bent down to quickly grab it and looked up crossly at his wife.

"Why do you always think so much about Nitin? Looks like his charming manners finally got to you."