Epilogue

5PM, Friday.

Mecca Masjid, Charminar, Hyderabad.

Among the large crowds coming out of the masjid after offering their prayers, was a tall and muscular man, wearing a skull cap and heavily oiled kurta pyjama, walking casually along the narrow alleys of Chudi Bazaar.

Contrary to what his gait suggested, he was taking in all the details of his surroundings as he walked past. The tiny pocket camera in his kurta was serving as his third eye to record at specific intervals.

He entered an old house built almost in the Nizam era with ornate doors and windows but now in quite dilapidated state. He was fully aware of the CCTV camera positioned right opposite his house, and a pair of watchful eyes noting his every movement, but he wasn't afraid as they were there to protect him. He removed the lock to the front door and entered a dusty room where there was no other furniture except an old Charpai and a plastic chair. There were lot of weight lifting equipment, to keep his current heavy body in a lean and muscular shape. He observed the room thoroughly, to make sure it was exactly the way it was before he left, and walked towards a small anteroom at the end of it. He opened the door at the other end and entered a big soundproof and state of the art surveillance room, fitted with 10 screens, each of them getting the feed of multiple CCTV cameras around the area.

For the next few hours, he was quite busy feeding pictures from the pocket camera and the recordings from previous outings into the secure server. He also went through all the information on the secret documents fed by other agents, preparing himself for that night's sting operation.

There was a loud rap on the front door and someone called "Aziz Bhai!!"

Aziz Syed Ur Rehman (ASR) Aka CBI Agent Ajay Singh Rathore pushed a button and all the screens in the room went blank.

He got up and walked briskly to the front room, and warmly welcomed the little boy who came to deliver his daily dinner exactly around the same time

He smelled the aromatic food parcel.

"Aaj Chicken Biryani Hai Aziz Bhai!" The Little boy chirped, his hand outstretched, and Aziz gave him the money for his Dinner.

Chicken Biryani...so it's a green signal to go ahead from his informer in the Restaurant... Ajay smiled to himself.

He put the packet away and started doing warm ups followed by push ups and planks. He needed to be agile and fully fit for tonight.

He was hopeful and confident that tonight will see the successful end to a 6 month long sting operation, involving three state police cadres and CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation, India). Ajay had been with CBI for the past two and half years now, and had earned the reputation as "Behind the Scenes" Agent. He was the brains behind every drug bust,  destruction of every crime syndicate involved in drug trafficking in many regions across the country for the past two years, but his identity had always remained hidden.