Chapter 100 - Final Chapter

"SO!!!" the girl fumed at Nitin.

"Your name is Nitin Varma and you are son of the DIG Indrajit Saxena!!"

"Hi Naina!" Nitin greeted her and attempted a feeble smile.

Indrajit was about to say something when Amrita intervened.

"Nitin, why don't you two go inside and talk. Hmm?"

Nitin just seemed to realise that they were still outside the gates of his parent's home, and among audience.

"Naina, please come inside, I need to tell you a lot of things. Please, don't say no." He pleaded.

"Who is she?" Naina asked pointing at Amrita.

"This is my wife, Amrita." Ajay came forward and laid an arm around her. 'My name is Ajay by the way, Nitin's like my elder brother." Ajay explained.

Indrajit was watching all the proceedings with a stern eye.

"Bahu, take them both inside, I don't want a scene in the middle of the road here." He advised Amrita, and beckoned Ajay to follow him.

Naina finally seemed to cool down a little, after her doubts about Amrita were clarified.

She reluctantly followed Amrita and Nitin inside the house.

Nitin led her into one of the guest rooms on the ground floor as Saroj walked towards them curiously. Indrajit's phone rang, and he walked into his study while answering it..

Ajay and Amrita led Saroj away from the room, and began to explain in whisper as to what happened outside at the gates.

Saroj was all excited. "Do you think they love each other? Has the God finally listened to my prayers and gave me a bahu. You guys didn't even let me look at her properly." She smacked Ajay on his head, and then seeing Amrita chuckle, apologised to his sulking son.

"Sorry beta, I know you are a married man, and I shouldn't smack you anymore. Aadat hogayi..Sorry" she apologised again and Ajay stopped her saying "Maasi you can smack me as much as you can, just don't do it in front of this devil of my wife. That's all. And by the way Maasi you should stop smacking Nitin too now." Ajay chuckled.

Saroj got up and tried to sneak up to the guest room, but Amrita and Ajay pulled her back.

"Maasi I am feeling very hungry, is there anything to eat?" Ajay tried his tested formula to distract Saroj, and just like every mother she fell for it straight away.

"Beta, why didn't you say so earlier. Wait, I will go and get something for you. Bahu you should be more vigilant towards him." She hurried into the kitchen.

Amrita opened her mouth to protest but looked furiously at her smirking husband, and pinched him hard on his arm.

"A devil of a wife. Haan? What other titles do I have Mr ASR? And you purposely distracted Maasi saying that you are hungry. And poor Maasi, she will spend all her energy trying to cook something for you. Couldn't you think of any other excuse? I will go and help her" She retorted furiously while getting up to join her Mother in Law in the kitchen.

"Actually I was kind of hungry but for something else." Ajay wrapped his arms around her as pulled her hard against his chest, and began to nuzzle her neck.

" Ajay wrapped his arms around her as pulled her hard against his chest, and began to nuzzle her neck