100 reasons to celebrate and thankful for.

Hello Dears !!

I started writing this story 100 days ago precisely. And if I knew writing this book would give me so much joy, I would have done it ages ago.

I made so many friends, learnt so much from other writers and just enjoyed the whole journey like all of you.

56 chapters and 8000 reads and almost 700 votes.. phew..  and this story has been in the top 50  hit list for almost a month...

This is entirely because of you. And your love for the story.

 And your love for the story

I am floating in the air.

A big warm hug and thanks to all of you.

P.S Wattpad decided to puncture my hot air balloon today by ranking the story at #51.
Haha.. never mind.. your support and votes will bring it back up..

Here's a sneak peek into the next chapter.
A double chapter update will be done later today.. 😍😍😍

**************************************
Shyam was driving the car as fast as he could in the narrow windy roads around their town towards highway. He knew there was a new hospital which had been built recently around 30 km away.
He inwardly prayed to god that they will reach there in time. If anything happened and they are too late, he will be seeing another death and he had no capacity to deal with that right now.
***************************************