Chapter 60

Being deeply loved by some one gives you strength,

while loving someone deeply gives you courage - Lao Tzu

Back to the Present. 

Safehouse.

Parts of this chapter are naughty rather than adult content and have been tastefully written. But a warning nevertheless that it is for readers 18+

Ajay woke up in the early hours to the whimpering and muffled sounds from Amrita. She was probably having another nightmare.

He spooned her slightly shivering body from behind and gently whispered into her ears.

"Shush Ammu its ok. You are with me." He kept kissing her in the curve of her neck and ears till her shivering subsided. There was slight perspiration on her forehead now.

She licked her dry lips. Ajay stretched his hand to grab the water bottle on the side table and handed it to her. Both of them got up slowly, and Amrita had big gulps of water. Ajay put the water bottle away and gathered her back in to his arms, as he rested against the head board and pillows.

"Are you ok now?" He asked her gently.

She nodded her head in silence. Amrita closed her eyes and snuggled even closer to him, tucking her head under his chin.

"I think you will have less of these nightmares now that you are with me Ammu." Ajay kissed on her forehead.

"It wasn't a nightmare Ajay. In our past, there were horrors  worse than nightmares that I am responsible for, and I was just remembering them." A tear escaped from her eye as she looked up into his loving face, and slowly cupped it with her hand.

"I want to make up to all that pain I gave you in the last 6 years Ajay!! Tell me how. I want to shower you with so much love for the next 60 years, every moment of our lives together... but still it may not be enough. Tell me what to do?" She slowly bent down and kissed him on his heart, showering kisses along his neck and jaw and looked up into his eyes again.

"You can start by not looking back and reliving those memories. There's no point thinking of the past Ammu. We have all made mistakes. Let's just move on. There's no need to make up for it. We are there for each other now. That's all that matters." His soothing reply comforted Amrita, but the sad smile she gave clearly showed that she didn't allow herself to feel better about her mistakes.

Ajay observed this and in a slight change of tone suggested

"I can give you some punishments for all those so called mistakes. I have an excellent Idea. I can put you under house arrest for a week, and force you to make love to me day and night. How about this? I'll cook dinner and force feed all my terrible dishes to you. Oh!! I love this even better... Fulfil all my fantasies in one go... without giving you even room to breathe."

Ajay grabbed her mouth in a rough kiss and plunged his tongue deep inside her mouth. He pulled her on top of him and continued his onslaught. As his mouth roamed ravenously all over her cheeks and the smooth curve of her neck, devouring every inch of her skin, Amrita moaned and pulled him even closer by grabbing his head.

But she had a wicked idea... to stall and torture him instead.

She grabbed his head with difficulty and forced his gaze on to her.

"Aah... your stubble! It's really grown a lot. Can I shave it please?" She asked him pausing to take deep breaths.

"You want to shave my stubble? Why?" He chuckled as he controlled his breathing and tenderly kissed along her jaw.