Chapter 8

----------
Ethan
----------

Why am I watching her sleep? Especially at 3 in the morning.

I don't know what's wrong with me, why can't I get her out of my mind?

Ugh, I need pussy.

That's probably why, I haven't got my dick sucked in like two weeks.

I smirked to myself and texted the only girl I know who'd answer me at 3 am.

Chloe

'Wanna hook up?' I texted Chloe and she immediately answered

'Yeah, my parents aren't home, the door's unlocked'

'Be there in ten'

I put on my socks and shoes and snuck out of the house, hoping their parents wouldn't hear me. I got to my car and drove to Chloe's house.

I got out of my car and walked to her door that immediately opened to her in her bra and a thong.

"This is a one time thing, it's not special at all."

"I know." The attitude evident in her voice as she pulled me up to her room, sticking her ass slightly in my face to try to tease me. Even though I'm only here for one thing that'll take 20 minutes.

----------

"That was fucking great." She was laying flat on her bed panting. "We should do this again some time."

"Do you listen? This was a one time thing that was purely sex." I grabbed my clothes and slid them over my body and walked out of her house.

I got into my car and drove back to Colton's house, sneaking back in. "Is everything okay? It must be important if you had to leave at 3 in the morning."

Claudia. FUCK.

"Why are you up?" I rolled my eyes and walked towards her.

"I could ask you the same thing." She shrugged and walked back upstairs and I followed her.

"Had some shit to do." I whispered trying not to wake the others.

"At three in the morning? Was it someone you had to do?" She crossed her arms and smirked.

"Don't worry about it, cupcake." I walked into Colton's room and crawled onto the bed, trying not to wake him up.

----------
Claudia
----------

I woke up with Grayson hanging halfway off my bed, his snores filling my ears.

"Ugly, get up." I grabbed a pillow from behind his head, pulling it out quickly, and hitting him with it repeatedly.

"Oh my god. I hate you so much." He groaned and got out of bed.

"I smell food." I giggled and got out of bed, pulling Grayson with me.

"How are you so happy in the mornings?"