Chapter 34

----------
Claudia
----------

I laid in bed looking through my phone at all of the pictures and videos Ethan and I took together. I love this kid so much, I don't know why he'd do this.

'Don't record me I look horrible.' He covered his face with his hands and tried to push the camera away.

'No you don't. You look so cute.' He hovered over me and attacked me with kisses. 'Ugh. No more kisses! No more!' I laughed and he licked the side of my face.

'Yes more kisses. All of the kisses in the world." He laughed and I went to get on top of him, both of us falling onto the floor.

'Ow!' We both laughed, and he leaned down to kiss me. 'I hope this never ends.'

'I'm still recording you.' He laughed and picked me up, putting me back onto the bed.

'Bye snapchat! We'll see you next time!' I laughed as he got close to the camera.

The screen went black and I didn't realize I was crying until tears were falling down my cheeks.

'Claudia. Please come to my house. We can talk about this.'

I read the text message but didn't bother responding. I want nothing to do with him.

I guess the saying once a cheater always a cheater is true. I never should've believed him.

'I love you so much. Please whoever sent you that is lying.'

'Yeah? Why should I believe you? You're clearly the liar in relationships.'

'I promise. I'd never do that to you. Yes I know I've done it to girls in the past, but never you. We have a puppy together. I wanted to start a life with you. Don't do this.' He's just trying to use you again. He doesn't mean it

'Are you dumb? Do you really think I'd believe you? Stop talking to me. Delete my number, and go move on to the next girl you can fuck a couple times, then leave.'

'I love you. You know that.' Don't cave in.

'Fuck you.'

----------

I walked into school no makeup and my hair tied into a bun. "Hey Claudia." I walked up to Grayson and he gave me a tight hug. "How are you?" He asked as we separated from the hug.

"He messaged me a thousand times last night. I turned my phone off."

"That's why you wouldn't answer me."

"Yeah, I still haven't turned it back on. I don't want to."

"Do you really think he'd do that? I know Ethan, he's never treated a girl the ways he's treated you. You're his number one priority. When there's a room full of people. You're the only person he can look at."

"It hurts. Because everything is so unknown." Grayson pulled me into another hug, then we walked to class.

----------