Chapter 17

----------
Ethan
----------

"Ethan. You never come for an extra session. What can I help you with."

Tracey greeted me at the door of her office and closed the door behind us as I walked inside and sat on the couch across from her.

"So, it's the girl that I've been hanging out with. I want to change, I want to get better. For her." I said as I ran my hands up and down my thighs.

"You know what you need to do Ethan. You just need to push yourself. Be the better person that I know you can be."

"It's not that easy. You know that. I can't just flip a switch and I'm suddenly a good person. I need help. Like what do I do? What do I not do?"

"I can't tell you that. It's something you need to figure out on your own, Ethan."

Great therapist you are.

"Anything? Seriously, I'm desperate." I don't care what I have to do, I'll do anything. I just want Claudia to be happy.

"One, stop smoking and stop drinking. You can't do that if you want to get better. Two, no sex. It might feel better in the moment, but it will make the process slower. Three, and I don't recommend this often, but you need to leave your house. You can't be there if you want to get better. Four, breathe. It seems simple, but it works."

"Thank you. Really. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna change." I stood up and she did also.

"Another thing. Girls love cheesy things like flowers and little notes about your feelings. Trust me, you'll be fine." I smiled at her and walked out of her office and then out of the building to my car.

I drove to Chick-fil-A and ordered Claudia's favorite, with a small cookies and cream shake, also her favorite, then drove to her house.

'Come outside.'

'Is everything okay?' I love when her name comes up on my phone. It always make my heart beat faster.

'Just come outside.'

I soon saw her walk out of her front door, looking as gorgeous as ever. She's so perfect.

"Hey." She got in the car and smiled when I handed her the cookies and creme shake. "Why are you doing this?" She giggled and took a sip of her shake.

"I want to make it up to you. For being a douche ever since I met you, and for all of the shit you've been through recently. I want to show you that I care about you, I just need you to push me to be better. I want to get better. For you."

She smiled, staying quiet. She then quickly leaned in and kissed me. Hard. Fuck, her thick lips running against mine felt like pure bliss.

"You're the person I want to be with Ethan. So don't ever pull that bullshit you did yesterday again." She giggled and kissed me again, but with more passion, and hunger. "Let's get a hotel, I think we should be alone, just us two." She winked at me, and I felt the urge to pull her to the back seat of my car and fuck her, but I know I can't.

"I'll go grab some clothes for us real quick, okay? Don't miss me too much." She giggled and got out of the car again. Her ass swaying as she walked.