Chapter 26

----------
Claudia
----------

I walked to the bathroom during fifth hour and went into one of the stalls. After a minute or two, I finished my business and walked out of the stall to three girls in front of me.

"Hey girls." Chloe, Jenna, and McKenzie all glared at me, but my heart started racing.

"So, I saw you with Ethan earlier." Her arms were crossed and she dramatically stomped her foot.

"Yeah...? He is my boyfriend." I winked at them and walked to wash my hands.

"If you know what's best for him, you'll leave him." I looked at her through the mirror and she had a slight smirk on her face.

"You have no idea what's best for him." I turned the sink off and grabbed paper towels to dry off my hands.

"Listen, bitch. You better back off. Or else." She flipped her hair and walked out of the bathroom, leaving me alone.

I threw the paper towels away and walked to my class. I looked at Ethan when I walked in and he slightly smiled. "Yes?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Nothing just imagining my girlfriend with no clothes on." He said as I sat on my stool next to Ethan.

"Ooh, speaking of girlfriends, guess who stopped by to say hi in the bathroom." I rested my head on my fist and smiled at Ethan.

"Who?" He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Chloe. She was not too happy with me."

"What the fuck did she say?" He was clearly annoyed, but I don't know if I should say because if I do he'll get mad, and if I don't he'll get mad.

"She told me to stay away from you and if I don't I'll regret it."

"Nothing she can say is going to make me leave." He put his hand in between my thighs, and gently squeezed.

We finished working and the bell soon rang, dismissing us. "Ugh. I just want to go home and sleep." He wrapped his hand with mine as we walked down the long hallways.

I looked in front of us and saw Chloe walking our way. I smirked and pulled Ethan to the side of the hall, pulling him in by the back of his neck, my lips touching his. "Mmm, we're in the hallway." He grew nervous, his face going slightly red, which was super cute.

"Sorry, wanted to tell your stalker that you're mine." I kissed him again and he chuckled.

"Don't be like that." He pulled my hand and took me to my car. "I'm driving today." Ethan took my keys from my hand and unlocked my car.

"We have to go home and fill out job applications." I said as I got into the front seat.

"Ugh. I just want to stay home with you. I never see you when I work." He threw his head back which made me smile a little.

"Well then let's hope we work at the same place." I winked at him and he rolled his eyes, sitting up straight and pulling out of the parking lot.

"Or let's just go home, because that's where I'm heading." Ethan glanced at me and smirked when I glared at him.

"Then we're applying online." I reached my hand over to his and held onto it.