Chapter 15

----------
Ethan
----------

I walked into school on Tuesday nervous what people are gonna think about Claudia, so I quickly tried looking for her. "Hey." I heard her voice behind me so I turned around.

"Hi." I smiled at her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry I had to leave last night, I should've stayed with you." We started walking again and stopped once we got to my locker.

"It's okay, Colton slept in my room with me."

"Good." I leaned my back against the locker, and tucked Claudia's hair behind her ear, her smiling up at me.

"Can you stay the night tonight? I really need a friend right now." Ouch. Friendzoned.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and rubbed my back up and down. "Of course. Do you want Grayson to come over too?"

"Yeah, we can stay in my room and watch movies." Her eyes lit up, excitement running through them.

"Alright, it's a plan." I smiled at her and she hugged me again. She let go a bit and I leaned over to kiss her forehead.

"I'll see you after school." She said as she walked away to her class.

----------

"So Ethan. How have you been? I haven't seen you for a few weeks."

"It's been eventful. But good." I looked down at the table slightly smiling.

"Who is she?" My therapist sat across the table looking at me, occasionally jotting down notes on her yellow notepad.

"She's just a friend." I slightly smiled

"Out of the whole year we've been having sessions, I've never seen you with a genuine smile. It looks good on you."

She was attractive, pencil skirt, glasses, long brown hair. Very sensual.

"I don't like that I'm mean to her. It hurts me."

"She must be a good friend if she stays through that."

"She doesn't. I scare her. And I don't want to scare her anymore."

"Anymore? Did you want to before?"

"Yeah. It was a little game. It was fun. The only thing that got my adrenaline racing. Now, I mentally beat myself up every time I blow up on her."

"Are you taking your medicine like prescribed?"

"I've never taken those, you know that."

"I really think you should Ethan. They'd help."

"Nothing helps me anymore." I smirked at how at unbelievably naive she is.

"If you want her, Ethan. You have to get better."

"I think this session is over for today."