Chapter 31

----------
Claudia
----------

"I can't believe you're moving out today." I sat across from Ethan at the dining room table eating breakfast.

"Yeah, it'll be good. Less time we'll see each other though."

"I mean that's okay, we're literally around each other 24/7." He laughed and then grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine.

"God, it's just gonna be so weird. A new house." He looked genuinely happy. Something he's been working on for a while now.

"Are you still gonna be going to school here?"

"Yeah, it's out of the district, but I still want to go to the same school as you." I smiled and leaned across the table to kiss Ethan.

"Well good. Now finish eating, you have packing to do today." I stood up and took my bowl to the sink and rinsed it out.

"Ugh. I'm an old man." Ethan grunted as he stood up and I leaned against the counter watching him walk into the kitchen.

"Yeah? 18 hitting you hard?" I laughed  and watched him rinse out his bowl.

"Yeah. And my girlfriend is so young, I can't keep up." I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"A whole three weeks younger. I don't know how you do it."

"It's really hard. But I'm strong." He wiped away his fake tears and I rolled my eyes then walked away from him. "Hey wait." He grabbed my wrist and I turned around. "Bro, give me a kiss."

"I'm not your bro." I pushed him away from me but he pulled me again.

"I meant Babe give me a kiss."

"That's better." I smiled and kissed him and he quickly lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Go pack." I said as I put my hands loosely on his neck.

"Help me pack then." He said as he carried me upstairs to his room.

"You're grown, you can pack by yourself." I said as he put me down on the bed, and hovered over me.

"Ugh!" He groaned and got off me.

I watched him grab his suitcase and unzip it, then started takin his clothes out of the dresser and put them in piles by my feet.

"Yep, just sit there and look pretty. This is a man's job." He said as he hit his chest.

"Oh my god you're so ugly." I laughed and he rolled his eyes, grabbing more clothes.

"I don't want to pack." He whined and threw himself on the bed.

"Fine, I'll help I guess." I pushed his face into the bed and got up.

I grabbed the suitcase and put it on the bed, then started putting the clothes away in it. "You better help me."

"Nah, I'm just gonna admire from afar." He turned onto his back and put his hands behind his head.