Chapter 20

----------
Claudia
----------

Ethan and I walked into the school together holding hands and I saw Chloe standing with some of her friends glaring at me like she has the passed few days.

"Ignore them." Ethan said as we walked passed them and to my locker.

"She doesn't bother me. I just wish she wouldn't hit on my boyfriend everyday." I put in my locker combo and opened up my locker, grabbing my math book out.

"Don't worry, nothing's gonna happen." I closed my locker and he leaned in to kiss me, the sparks flying through my body.

"I have to go to class, okay?" I stood on my tip toes and pecked his lips.

"Yeah, I have an extra therapy session before school gets out so if I'm a bit late that's why."

"Don't forget, the final game is tonight."

"Shit, I completely forgot about that." He rubbed the back of his neck and I saw him look off.

"Are you excited?"

"No, nervous. My dad's coming."

He's never talked about his dad before, I didn't even know he had a dad.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, it's a really good thing, my dad's amazing. I just haven't seen him in a year." He seemed nervous, but also really happy.

"Do I get to meet him?" His eyes met mine and a smile slowly grew on his face.

"Yeah, that'd be great." He leaned in to kiss me again.

"Okay, now I really have to get to class, I'll see you at practice." I quickly kissed his cheek and walked down the hall with a slight smile on my face.

----------

As all of us cheerleaders practiced our routine, and I saw a football come flying towards us. I walked towards the ball, and caught it in my hand, then Ethan came and jogged over here.

"Quit getting distracted. Go." I handed him the ball and he winked at me then jogged back to the team.

"Ethan this! Ethan that. I'm so cool because I'm dating Ethan!" Chloe mocked behind me and I rolled my eyes. "You do realize you're gonna end up exactly like me and Alivia, right?"

"Leave me alone." I rolled my eyes and started stretching a bit.

"I'm just warning you. The only person Ethan is meant to be with is me. You don't deserve a guy like Ethan." She got in my face and once she finished talking, she pushed passed me.

I grabbed my bag off the grass and picked it up, then stormed off passed the guys. "Tihan. Dolan. Where are you going?!" I heard the coach yell behind me.

Ethan soon followed next to me and I ignored him.

"Hey? What's wrong?" He stopped me and chuckled a little, not taking me seriously.

"I swear, Chloe is pushing my last button! I'm not gonna sit there and listen to her bullshit! I don't have to stay for the game, and I'm not going to even if I did!" I walked around him and stormed to my car.