Chapter 40

----------
Claudia
----------

I walked into my bedroom after finishing breakfast to see a sleeping Ethan. I walked towards my bed with a tray of food, and set it on the table next to Ethan. I ran my hands over his chest and his eyes fluttered open.

"Happy Valentine's Day." I smirked and kissed him, and he kissed back right away. "So, I know Valentine's Day is traditionally a day the guy spoils the girl, but I wanted to treat you today." I said softly as I continued to rub my hand on him.

"Yes. That sounds great." His voice groggy and eyes barely open.

"First, breakfast. Because I know you love food." I grabbed the tray and set it on his lap.

"Pancakes and açaí?" I smiled and watched him start to eat.

"I didn't make the açaí because I don't know how to make it, so I went out and bought it while you were sleeping." He looked at me and smiled.

"Did you eat yet?" He asked me as he pulled out his phone.

"No, I wanted you to eat first." I said, then he pulled me next to him and fed me some of the açaí.

"It's good isn't it?" He asked a bigger smile on his face.

"Yes. Oh my god." I laughed as he fed me more which he loves doing for some weird reason.

"Are these chocolate chip?" He asked referring to the pancakes.

"Yeah. I know they're your favorite."

"Why are you such a good girlfriend?" He asked as he ate his pancakes.

"Because I wouldn't want to be a bad one." I kissed his temple and got out of bed.

"Wait. What time did you wake up to do all of this?" He asked before I walked to my closet.

"Five thirty." I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"Really? For me?" He asked

"Of course. You get me stuff all of the time and I thought today would be a good way to repay you." I walked into my closet and pulled out a bag with things I bought yesterday and walked back out to the bedroom.

"You didn't buy me something did you?" He asked

"Well not exactly. This is for both of us." I smirked evilly and pulled out the white lingerie.

"Baby. Oh my god, forget the food, forget school. You're putting that on now." He moved the tray off his lap and walked over to me.

"No. How about you finish your food and get ready for school, then after school we can go on a date, and after the date, we can see what this looks like on." I said as I waved the lingerie around.

"You're fucking perfect." He said as he picked me up and spun me around. "But jokes on you because I already bought you something that's coming in the mail today." He put me on the ground and walked me over to my bed.

"Oh my god. What?" I asked as I sat down on my bed.

"That's for you to find out after school." He kissed my nose, then grabbed his tray and we finished his food.