Chapter 32

So this chapter is going to have New Years and Claudia/Colton's birthday, but are on two different days, just to clarify.

----------
Claudia
----------

"Can't believe this year is gonna be over in a couple hours." Ethan said as him and I laid together in his bed, watching Netflix.

"Right, and we're the smart ones to stay inside during negative 80 degree weather."

"Mhmm." He leaned over and kissed my temple and we continued watching the movie.

"Guarantee if I was trapped in the ocean with a trillion sharks I'd just let them kill me. Fuck dying from suffocation." Ethan laughed

"You know the chances of that happening aren't likely right?" He said as he shoved some popcorn in his mouth.

"Of course I know that. I'm just saying."

"It's only 10:30. The day has gone by so slow." Ethan groaned.

"Aww. Poor thing." He jokingly pushed me, then I went back to laying my head on his shoulder.

"We could occupy our time more efficiently." I lifted my head and watched one of his eyebrows rise.

"Or we can finish this movie."

"It's almost over anyways." He said crossing his arms.

"You're cute." I said as I picked up popcorn and started feeding it to him.

"I'm 18, I can feed myself." He laughed

"Nope. I'll feed you." I giggled and started shoving more popcorn in his mouth.

"No más." He said as he shoved my hand away.

"Eso apesta." I laughed and fed him more.

"I don't even know what that means."

"It means eat the popcorn or you're not getting laid." I got on top of him and started feeding him the popcorn one by one.

"That's most definitely not what it means." I smiled and set the bowl of popcorn on the bed.

"I love you Ethan."

"Yeah?" He tackled me so my back was on the bed and he was hovering over me. "I love you more." He leaned over and kissed my lips.

"Not true." My hands wrapped around the back of his neck and I stared at him.

"It is, because there's no way somebody can feel everything I feel for you. It's not humanly possible."

"So what you're saying is you're an alien?" He smirked

"Damn, you caught me." I smiled and he slowly leaned in to kiss me, sparks flying through my body making me want to throw up, but in a good way.

Ethan got off of me and pulled me back onto his lap, his hands rubbing up and down my hips. "You're so pretty." I watched him bite his bottom lip and my insides went crazy.