Chapter 28

----------
Claudia
----------

"Hey beautiful, are you going to school today?" Ethan was crouched by my face and rubbed my shoulder softly.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go." He smiled and I sat up.

"Good morning, my love." My heart fluttered as Ethan leaned in to kiss me. His lips slightly chapped like usual.

"Good morning, babe." He smiled and walked around the bed to grab his phone off the table. "You should pick out my outfit today." I watched Ethan smirk evilly then walked to my closet.

"Ooh, how about this?" He pulled out a short black dress with a deep v neck.

"As much as I want to, I'm gonna have to pass." He laughed and walked back into my closet.

"Okay, what about this?" He pulled out a crop top with long sleeves and laces in the front, with light distressed jeans.

"Perfect!" He smiled and walked to me, handing me the clothes.

"Okay get ready, and send me a picture when you get changed, I want to be prepared." He leaned over and kissed my lips then walked out of my room.

I walked to my bathroom and got changed, then put on deodorant and tied my hair up into a bun. I walked back into my room and sat on the edge of my bed, taking a picture in the mirror next to it.

I smirked and sent it to Ethan who was downstairs.

'Fuck baby😳😳'
'Omg you're gorgeous💙'
'How are you this perfect?😍😍'
'Sex before school?'
'I'm coming up anyways😉'

I smirked when I heard his footsteps jog up the steps. "Omfg. I'm a genius." He smiled and walked up to me. "Quickie?" His eyebrow raised slightly.

"Fine, but no longer than ten minutes." He cheered then walked to my room and closed the door, also locking it.

"Damn, it was nice putting you in these clothes, now I've gotta take them off."

----------

Ethan and I walked downstairs to see Grayson and Colton sitting across from each other at the table. "Just letting you guys know, you aren't quiet." Colton smirked and brought his cereal bowl to the kitchen sink.

"Oops." Ethan kissed my cheek and we sat down next to each other.

I looked at Grayson who ate his food and scrolled through his phone. "Hi Gray." He looked up at me, then awkwardly looked back to his phone.

"Still being a little bitch boy?" Ethan laughed and grabbed the milk, pouring it onto his cereal.

"Fuck off Ethan." Grayson stood up and put his bowl in the sink, then walked back upstairs.

"Don't be so mean to him. He's still my best friend." I grabbed the milk from Ethan and poured it into my bowl.

"Don't side with him." Ethan said coldly.

"It's not even that I'm siding with him, it's that he's clearly upset and I don't want to make it worse."

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood." He kissed my cheek and I giggled at him. "That's easily my favorite sound." He kissed my jaw and down to my neck.