Chapter 11

----------
Claudia
----------

'Why aren't you talking to me?'

It's Grayson.

My phone lit up on my desk at home and I unlocked my phone.

'Sorry, I'm just trying to clear my mind a little, I'm not trying to be shady or rude or anything.❤️'

'It's okay Claudia, I know how he is.'

"Ethan and Grayson are coming over in a little bit." Colton appeared in my doorway and I turned around to see him typing on his phone. "And you can't stay in your room all day, so you're joining us."

"I'm not being around him." I shrugged, not caring about my brother's words.

"Too bad. Because we're gonna be home by ourselves tonight, and we're drinking." Colton pulled me up and walked me down stairs to the living room, handing me a mikes hard to start off the night.

"When are they gonna be here?" I asked Colton and walked into the kitchen to grab some pretzels and chips, pouring them into bowls and setting them on the table in the living room.

"Should be soon." He shrugged and typed on his phone.

'We're on our way now. Be there in 5.'

I smiled and grabbed a few board games for us to play. I soon heard the doorbell and jumped out of my seat, speed walking to the front door. Anxious about Ethan being there, but excited to see Grayson.

"Hey guys." I opened the door and saw Grayson smiling his signature cheesy smile.

I glanced at Ethan and met eyes with him, then quickly looked away. He always manages to send chills down my spine.

"Come on, we have snacks and board games and drinks." I walked to the living room with the two guys behind me, and sat down at the end, Grayson sitting next to me.

I handed him a drink and he opened it with the bottle opener on the table.

"So what're we playing first?" I asked Grayson as Colton walked in and sat next to Ethan and I opened a beer for Ethan also, handing it to him.

"Let's play never have I ever." Ethan butted in, his arm slung over the back of the couch and sipping the beer. 

"Yeah, that'll be fun." Grayson said

Colton grabbed plastic shot glasses and vodka or tequila for us to drink, then came back and set them on the table.

"Okay, I'll start." Colton sat down and we all set up our five shots. "Never have I ever sucked dick." Colton smirked and looked over at me take a shot.

"Lol blow, I'm the only one who likes guys here!" I rolled my eyes and watched Grayson look at who he could sabotage.

"Alright, never have I ever liked someone at the school right now." Grayson looked at Ethan and smirked

"That's not even how the game works Grayson." Ethan defended.

I don't know why I'm upset he likes someone. He's good looking, and probably has a few crushes.