Chapter 35

----------
Claudia
----------

A week.

It's been a week since I last talked to Ethan and it hurts more and more each day.

I just want to see him and cuddle him and kiss him. But I wasn't enough for him.

"Claudia. You have to come downstairs. You've stayed up here with Moka for the passed few days." Grayson stood in my doorway with Moka. He's been really helpful through this.

"I love him Grayson. I can't just throw those feelings away." I sat up as Grayson walked towards me with Moka.

"I know you do. And I know he loves you too. That's why you have to believe me when I say he didn't do it. I don't know how it happened but he'd never do that to you." I grabbed Moka from his hands and started petting her.

"Grayson. There's proof. He did it. He's in the recording, he's the one who said not to tell my girlfriend. It was him. No discussion."

"I'm not okay with that. I need to know everything." Grayson stood up and walked out of my room leaving me alone with Moka.

I grabbed my phone and went through my notifications.

'I love you' January 12th 12:00 pm
'I love you' January 13th 12:00 pm
'I love you' January 14th 12:00 pm

And so on.

I looked at the time. 11:59 am.

Then 12:00 pm.

'I love you.'

I want to respond so bad. But I didn't.

"Grayson ordered me to get you out of bed." Colton said as he stood in the doorway. "So get up."

"No."

"I'm not giving you an option. Get up and get in the shower or I'll throw you in there with your clothes on."

"Leave me alone." I got out of bed and grabbed clothes to change into, then walked to the bathroom to take my shower.

After a while I finished my shower and blow dried my hair. "Hurry up. We're taking you somewhere." Colton said from my room.

"I'm not doing my makeup. So lucky you." I said as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Okay get Moka. She's coming with." Colton said as he walked out of my room.

I put on my timberlands and grabbed Moka then walked downstairs.

"I'm ready." I grabbed my coat and put it on, then waited for the two boys to get up.

We all got into Colton's car and drove away from my house. "Where are we going?" I rolled my eyes and looked at Colton who had a smirk on his face.

"Don't worry about it." Colton said

"You're taking me to his house aren't you?" I looked back at Grayson who stayed quiet. "I hate you two."