Chapter 38

----------
Claudia
----------

"So I had fun Saturday." I had just left fifth hour to go to the bathroom, and I heard Nick's voice behind me, causing me to turn around.

"Yeah, I'm proud to have a good partner." I laughed then turned around and we walked towards the bathroom.

"We should talk more. You're fun." He said as he gently pushed me.

"We definitely should, give me your number." I said as I stopped in front of the bathrooms and pulled out my phone to type in the numbers.

"Here." He showed me his phone screen and I typed in the ten numbers.

"Okay, I'll text you. But I really have to pee." I walked into the bathroom then finished my business and washed my hands then walked back to class.

I opened the door and went and sat next to Ethan. He put his hand on my leg to signal that he knew I was here, but continued his work. "I just noticed this hickey, E." I laughed and ran my thumb over it.

"I saw it this morning, I just didn't care." He looked at me and smirked.

"Claudia, Ethan. No talking." Our teacher said and Ethan continued working.

"What's the answer for number seven?" I asked Ethan quietly.

"Shh. I'm not getting in trouble." I rolled my eyes and started working on my math work again.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, so I pulled it out and saw Nick's name pop up.

'Get me out of this class. I think I'm dying 😋'

'Well I guess you're gonna die then🤷🏽‍♀️'

"Who are you texting?" Ethan looked at my phone and rolled his eyes then continued his work. "Is that your new boyfriend?"

I laughed in disbelief and stared at him. "Is there a problem with me talking to a guy?" My phone vibrated again but I ignored it.

"Not him." He looked at me for a second, then went back to his work.

"Don't worry. He's not you." Ethan looked at me and smiled right before I leaned in to kiss him.

"I hope you know I just don't want to lose you. I'm not trying to be controlling." I smiled and admired his big puppy dog eyes.

"Good. You might get a reward tonight." I whispered in his ear and he slightly smiled.

"Can't. I have work." He rolled his eyes then put his pencil down signaling he was done with his work.

"That's okay, just know I'll be naked when you get off." I giggled and saw him grow frustrated.

"My place or yours?" He asked

"Either." I shrugged

"Your bed is quieter." He smirked and I winked at him. "Just know you're the reason I low key have a boner in class." He said in my ear.