Chapter 10

----------
Claudia
----------

I walked into school by myself today. It's not like I have many friends to hang out with anyways.

I checked my phone and saw that I was 15 minutes late to class. Oops. Maybe I shouldn't have gone to Starbucks this morning. Not like I care that much.

I walked through the empty hallways and saw Ethan talking to a girl on the volley ball team. He shooed her away and smirked, walking over to me.

"What do you want Ethan?" I tried not making eye contact but it was hard because I love the soft color of his eyes. Even through the evil that shows in them most of the time.

"I was just gonna say I can't wait to see you in that short little skirt tonight at practice." He smirked and leaned up against the locker.

"You're disgusting." I tried walking away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. I noticed a white wrap around his hand. I wonder what happened.

"Look, I'm sorry I've been such a dick to you lately."

Moron.

"How are you going to harass me, then apologize ten seconds later?"

"I don't know. I'm serious though." He ran his non injured hand though his hair.

I don't believe him. But a small part of me can't help but explode when his eyes turn a light golden-y Brown.

"I have to go to class." I tried walking away again but he stopped me for the second time.

"Skip class with me. I want to show you something." He raised one of his eyebrows which might I add, always makes me sexually frustrated.

"I really can't Ethan. Seriously."

"Just this one time. I promise I won't be a douche bag." He gave me pleading eyes and I couldn't resist listening to him.

I swear he practices this.

"Fine, but you're bringing me back for second hour." I walked out of the building with him and he had a smirk plastered on his face the whole time.

We got to his car, and we both got in. Then he started driving to some forest off of a back road.

He drove around this windy road, bringing us to the top of a hill or something. "Are you bringing me here to kill me?" I felt a horrible feeling in my stomach and couldn't help but feel like something bad was gonna happen.

He laughed.

Fuck that was so beautiful. I've only heard it a few times, and each time it makes me wonder the next time I'm gonna hear it.

"No, I'm not gonna kill you." He opened his door and walked away, looking back at me, to ask if I'm also coming.

I nervously opened the door and walked to where he was. "What is this place?"

"Follow me." He held his hand out for me to grab onto, which I did after a short while.

We walked ahead more, and he lead me to this large opening that overlooked New Jersey.